🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Game will not start after 1.5 update

Is there anyone who manages to play this on pc now ? the game never opens. It just stays in the background and processing? I had no problem yesterday : / After the update the game will not start up It has been like like this all day, I have to force the game to close

It loads up for me but I get stuck on the connecting to character screen, where it infinitely loads or becomes unresponsive or even crashes. Only since 1.5.

Originally Posted by NorthGamingX Go to original post
    Is there anyone who manages to play this on pc now ? the game never opens. It just stays in the background and processing? I had no problem yesterday : / After the update the game will not start up It has been like like this all day, I have to force the game to close
    same for me here can't load the game only a black screen.... no loading nothing... can someone help me?

Do not know if this applies to everyone, but I see others who are in my friend list also struggling and them are living in Europe the same as me. Thought them had learned by now from all the previous mistakes
    I was looking forward to playing this today. If anyone can find a solution to this. I will be happy to know about it

This is probably coincidence, however, I noticed there was a new update to my nVidia drivers and after installing them I was actually able to load into my character then the game. Only problem is I'm getting 30 fps and under. Currently messing around with settings in nVidia Control Panel to see if any of them work.
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-gabelikes's Avatar Community Developer
    Hey, definitely update your drivers if you haven't already. We are investigating a number of issues related to PC performance at the moment.

/gabelikes

I did have that problem

I updated drivers etc as the norm

I then downloaded latest version of Uplay from their website and I have no problem opening the game.

Hope this helps
     1 people found this helpful

This is what I getting now I have the last driver for nvidia

[IMG][/IMG]

running the game in compatibility mode

Then I managed to start the game
    I went to thedivision exe file and run the program in compatibility mode and in w7 i am on w10 64 bit
    Then the game starts and it works the only problem now is the stuttering