🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Multiple bugs found since Patch 1.5

Ever since the release of Patch 1.5, I've noticed these specific bugs:
    • [STASH] - Quick navigation does not show up (button shows up but when pressed, stash screen becomes blurry)
      This occurs 100% of the time I've opened the stash. I've tried restarting the game but to no avail.
    • [STASH] - When scrolling through stash, items above viewable space pop in and out and seem to glitch.
      This also has occurred 100% of the time that I've opened the stash. I've again tried restarting but that doesn't work.
    • [AMMO] - Ammo capacity seems to be inconsistent. When going to refill with ammo in the ammo crate, it will sometimes fill me up to 1905 on my LMG but other times it will fill to 1895.
      When loading up the game, sometimes the ammo cap is lower than 1895. This has occurred fairly frequently and I haven't changed any of my gear sets (as I know some come with extra ammo cap)
    • [CONNECTION] - I am experiencing a Delta C-0-1243 kick most of the time when I am playing with other players and less often when I am playing solo.
    • [VISUALS] - I am not able to change the brightness because it says I am not in Fullscreen mode even though the visuals tab says I am in Fullscreen mode

Ubi-gabelikes's Avatar Community Developer
    Hey, thanks for the report. All the issues you have mentioned have been passed on to the team.

/gabelikes

Jenkes1988's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-gabelikes Go to original post
    Hey, thanks for the report. All the issues you have mentioned have been passed on to the team.

/gabelikes
    Considering Error Delta C-0-1243, I have observed that it tends to happen most when playing with other players and multiple things happening at the same time. It seems to be some kind of error in processing data when a lot of things are happening at the same time on screen.