frame rate of 15 fps

frame rates since latest update 1.5 wont go above 15, never had issue prior to update
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by TheFirstFallen Go to original post
    frame rates since latest update 1.5 wont go above 15, never had issue prior to update
    I do also have problems with fps since 1.5 update. It stays between 10-28 fps. Before update I had 28-55 fps, never less.
    I reinstalled latest graphics drivers but no change. Gaming experience is pretty bad now. Although it still goes up to like 28 fps it feels like playing always with 10-15.

Changing from ultra to low doesnt change anything. Fps is nailed between 10-28.

Ubi-gabelikes's Avatar Community Developer
    Hey, are you playing on full screen or windowed mode?

/gabelikes

Originally Posted by Ubi-gabelikes Go to original post

/gabelikes
    sorry,is this a joke or you have silently fixed that fullscreen is not pure fullscreen?

Ubi-gabelikes's Avatar Community Developer
    Originally Posted by spanian77 Go to original post
    sorry,is this a joke or you have silently fixed that fullscreen is not pure fullscreen?
    No joke here, we are investigating the issue and trying to gather as much information as possible.

/gabelikes

No joke here, we are investigating the issue and trying to gather as much information as possible.

/gabelikes
    Hi, Problem is not with Full screen.

Patch 1.5 messed up Vsync and framrate modes, no matter what i try its always tries to keep my setup in 30 FPS, after disabling vsyng or any limitation of FPS in the game problem stops.

/gabelikes

playing in full screen though it's like the issue i have when playing in full screen windowed so not sure the game says full screen, but i'm not sure prior to update all was well

Worst lag\stutter

1.4 was fine, it brought me back to the game. I have bene having so much fun that I planned to buy the new DLC. I also have convinced five members of my WOW raid guild to pick up Division, especially with the sale, but sadly I had to tell them to hold off.

What happened?
    NONE of my settings changed. NONE.

I have the WORST stuttering and lag issues. At some points my FPS drops to 2. TWO! I've tried dropping EVERY gfx setting down to the lowest it can go (even though I played just fine at high settings a few days ago). I have tried windowed mode, as well as full screen. I have the most recent and up to date video drivers.
    What happened? The game is UNPLAYABLE. I cant even run through the world and jump behind cover with out the game nearly locking up..
    If this isn't fixed shortly, I am gone, for good this time. I know I am a drop in the bucket - one person - so I don't intend this to sound like a shallow threat or like I am even going to make any impact on UBI's bottom line, which I know I wont, but the reality is, I've been going on with this rollercoaster of up and downs with this game for too long. How does UBI expect to bring in new players or reclaim old ones if they constantly have issues that are game breaking? Obviously this wasn't an issue a few days ago, and suddenly with the patch it is?

I'll list some of my PC specs in case it helps UBI identify an issue, but honestly, its more than enough to run smoothly, and I would prefer to avoid the "oh it must be your computer" garbage when nothing has changed and I haven't used it since four days ago (gotta love working long nights at the hospital)

i5 6600k OC to 4.5 closed loop liq cooled under 40 degrees at max load
    Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Series
    16 MB DDR4
    Kingston 256 GB SSD
    Kingston 128 GB Boot Drive
     2 people found this helpful

I am also having the same issues in this game.. Before patches 1.4 and 1.5, My frame rate performance was just fine and now it won't go above 30 fps when i'm roaming the streets...What is going on???? I Really hope that you guys and gals at Ubisoft fix this!! The game is almost unplayable for me!!!

Originally Posted by wolfboy203 Go to original post
    I am also having the same issues in this game.. Before patches 1.4 and 1.5, My frame rate performance was just fine and now it won't go above 30 fps when i'm roaming the streets...What is going on???? I Really hope that you guys and gals at Ubisoft fix this!! The game is almost unplayable for me!!!
    i got same problem fps was stuck to 30 fps ultra setings or low no diference
    i got some temporaly fix you need disable vsync and set frame limit to 120 then you will get unlimited fps