🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    MysticalOS's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by FitsHisFace Go to original post
    Great part of the game but not as easy as WD1. No bridges to raise like in Chicago so that makes it more difficult also the Steam Pipes, Traffic Lights etc are a lot more difficult to hit. Has taken me a while to get these timed correctly.
    Honestly that talent that lets you try to time it correctly has such a small window it's almost a failied talent. I found it's MUCH easier to simply proximity arm everything in sight (as long as you have a healthy distance between you and chasers or you'll blow yourself up with them). Proximity ARE safe to drive though so long as you are clear of it before anyone else drives through it. However you just arm everything up pop a boost and you quickly rip through chasers without having to properly time anything. That research that enables last second take downs is better spent elsewhere like ensuring you have chopper hack as soon as humanly possible. That's the only thing that matters for anti police.

Flanker1Six's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Lethal.Hamster Go to original post
    i find just diving in the water and swimming under a bridge works quite well lol worked in the first one and now in wd2 lol.

yes though the police ai needs some work ive been spotted through a wall an entire house with no chopper up and from a police car the opposite side of the block with no site line lol
    Didn't realize this. Thanks for the tip!

py35's Avatar Junior Member
    Hey Ubisoft I got the game about 6 months ago I want the law to tackle players because this has become a problem when the law say don’t move hands up we run they open fire it’s really annoying is there anything you can do to solve this issue