🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Jason: Just to clarify something, which directions can words go? I've found the "BE" twice, one horizontal, one vertical and a total of at least four times if you can go backwards diagonal such as:
    xxBx
    xExx

There already seems to be some connection between the words, or at least some of them; eg rock, paper, scissors. Oh, and knob-head of course but we're all better than that, right?

Originally Posted by CPMcFisticuffs Go to original post
    Jason: Just to clarify something, which directions can words go? I've found the "BE" twice, one horizontal, one vertical and a total of at least four times if you can go backwards diagonal such as:
    xxBx
    xExx
    I found AND Diagonally... but i've also noticed several "BE" so i too am curious as to this rulin

1 people found this helpful

del170109032657's Avatar Community Manager
    Oops. "BE" is only supposed to be in there once. Just saw that. The correct "BE" for the sake of the puzzle is the fifth row / horizontal one.

For clarification:

* Words can all be read left to right OR top to bottom.
    * Some words may appear diagonally but will be read left to right.

Apologies on the multiple "BE"s in the puzzle. Whoops!

Just finished the puzzle, and there happen to be nine letters that are used in multiple "answers". They are:

BVBNTHEND

Can't seem to add my jpeg, but hope this helps.

At least I got all the words listed, if it helps anyone

Spoiler:  Show

1 people found this helpful

As far as I can tell, aside from any extra "be"s, everything is either forward, down, or diagonal forward and down. I marked both the forward and down "be."

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member

Didn't read Jason's post before circling the 2nd Be.