Watch Dogs 2 Won't install PS4!

Hey, been spending close to three hour on this and is pretty now close to throwing the game out the window..

When i insert the game it downloaded and everything seemd ok.. After download it just has a pause icon on the Watch Dogs icon on my screen..
    Will not open or download anything more. Under storage it says that the gamefile only is 458kb..?
    Tried several times to delete, reinstall and restart but same thing.

Anyone..?

Ubi-Stature's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi there, Jake-Hoyt,

Welcome to the forums!

Can you try rebuilding the PS4 database?

Let me know if the issue persists after doing this.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Stature Go to original post
    Hi there, Jake-Hoyt,

Welcome to the forums!

Can you try rebuilding the PS4 database?

Let me know if the issue persists after doing this.
    Tried this but the issue is still there. The download freezes at 17 seconds then says 30 minutes left and then a pause icon comes up. Do you have any other suggestions?
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Coops1210 Go to original post
    Tried this but the issue is still there. The download freezes at 17 seconds then says 30 minutes left and then a pause icon comes up. Do you have any other suggestions?

Same as me, tried connecting with Ethernet, but same as Coops, 17 seconds left and then goes to 30 minutes and then the pause icon comes up and has to do it all over again....
     2 people found this helpful

Installing

I've had the exact same thing happen to me, 17gb and all. I've reset my database and thats done nothing and my playstation makes a really unhea;thy noise
     1 people found this helpful

Mine took longer than usual, games usually install in seconds but this game took around 15 mins

Yn94ty

Is ubisoft working on a fix for this problem or have i pay for a 46 pound coffee coaster

Same problem ps4 install

I'm getting zero help and starting to think I wasted 70 dollars on a drink coaster. Keeps giving me a pause icon on the download bar won't finish our let me play.tried it over twenty times can't return it now it's open.thanks for a great thanksgiving Ubisoft sending out games that don't even work

Need help getting a 70 coaster to work

I can't get answers anywhere Watchdogs 2 is about to get thrown in the garbage won't install can't open it complete waste of 70 dollars. Tried everything after trying to install for the 20th time I'm ducking done. Nice way to do business Ubisoft own many of your games probably last one i will buy complete joke

Ubisoft..fix..hah

Originally Posted by Punk_of_Awesome Go to original post
    Is ubisoft working on a fix for this problem or have i pay for a 46 pound coffee coaster
    I have gotten zero answers about if I completely wasted money on this broken game. Is it just certain disks seems like other people are able to play I've tried installing it to many times same pause thing over and over..so pissed off