Is it possible to control a eagle?

I see people asking for the rumored AC Empire that you can control eagles and play as them. But is there any story element in AC that let you take control of a eagle I mean control your pet?

cawatrooper9's Avatar AC Forum Moderator
    It might be a POE thing, or even an Assassin ability like a more literal form of Eagle Vision.

Or, it might be a slightly contrived game mechanic simplified for the sake of fun.

m4r-k7's Avatar Senior Member
    I hope this isn't a feature as if it is used like in Far Cry Primal it will make stealth and spotting enemies so much easier. Plus it wouldn't really make sense - I mean I know eagle vision is kinda super natural but controlling an eagle? I personally think that's a step too far.

cawatrooper9's Avatar AC Forum Moderator
    I haven't gotten to play WD2 too much yet, but from what I've heard, the Quadcopter sounds pretty similar.

m4r-k7's Avatar Senior Member
    I guess it is likely for them to do it in AC Empire. I mean Ubisoft often share features between games and seeing as they have the mechanics there it makes sense.

LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    Please Lord, no PoE superpowers this time. That said, falconry is a thing. You can absolutely train an eagle to fly for you in real life, though they'd have to bend over backward to make it work in the Animus lore. And TBH I'm totally fine with them breaking Animus logic for the sake of storytelling and gameplay, it's much too restrictive as a narrative device at this point.