steve_v's Avatar Senior Member
    Want to run a CH Products gameport FighterStick to a USB port via an adaptor. Have seen a link or two in the past but cannot find them with the Search . Thanks.

New forums!

Want to run a CH Products gameport FighterStick to a USB port via an adaptor. Have seen a link or two in the past but cannot find them with the Search . Thanks.

New forums!

Hers one, Its over sea's though

http://search.kelkoo.co.uk/b/a/ss_Ga...converter.html

Another

http://www.joy-stick.net/reviews/other/usbadapt.htm
    You could make one it would be crude no less but I boiught the stuff to do it loacaly for less than 10 buck a couple of years ago.

131st_Toad's Squad link

My TrackIR fix, Read the whole thread

NTESLA's Avatar Senior Member
    If you live in the U.S. of A then you can buy it at your local Radio Shack for less than US$20 :

USB Game Port Adapter

$15.99 Brand: RadioShack
    Catalog #: 26-164 Model: 26-164
    (Pricing and Availability may vary outside
    the contiguous 48 United States.)

Let me know if it helps and how it works!

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you"

Eric Hoffer (1902 - 1983)

Thanks guys. I've Googled and could only find somehting in Hong Kong, which is a long way from here.

T_O_A_D, I lived in Davenport for a few years and grew up in St. Louis. I visit Bloomington, IL, once a year and that is all the winter I want. Evetually, I'll end up in Florida where their definition of a winter is running the furnance at night and the a/c during the day.

New forums!

Yep I go to Davenport just about every year around the Holidays. My wifes folks are still up there. All my relatives are dead or moved from there by now.

Oh I guess your split on your cheering then but for me GO Hawkeys!!!!!!!! My oldest was born at that University.

131st_Toad's Squad link

My TrackIR fix, Read the whole thread