I know i can be a pain to get things like this fixed, but they don't want to leave it to long to sort, it really needs to be fixed before the pc release.

Hi and thank you very much to developpers of this awesome game!

Do you think you could possibly add more icons showing what type of ennemy we encounter in the game?
    For example, in the first Watch Dogs, we could see that this ennemy was a sniper, this other one was able to call reinforcements etc... after scanning them, without selecting directly the man. There was more lisibility of the characters in a sneaking mission.
    In Watch Dogs 2 it's pretty hard to see where are the ennemies even after scanning them all.

And do you think possible to add more different colours for "hacking icons"? It's hard to see sometimes what L1 button is going to activate, a car, a PNJ, a bomb etc...

Thank you very much again for this game! Watch dogs 2 is my game of the year!

I noticed there are framerate drops sometimes in the PS4 PRO version. That would be great if you could do something about it. Thanks again!

this probably sounds silly, as i know little about game testing. But is this issue not something that would have been picked up during testing of the multiplayer side of the game? seems weird that it would be fine as the game went to publish, then all of a sudden it doesnt work. or, did it never work and you released the game anyway?

Sort it geniuses

I got work on Monday when the is it going to be online can't believe you can charge that much for a game you have made a sequel of and haven't figured out how too get it working from the first time I want a good session or It tomorrow night before it's back to work or you've ducked my weekend up !

Originally Posted by LostScotsman Go to original post
    this probably sounds silly, as i know little about game testing. But is this issue not something that would have been picked up during testing of the multiplayer side of the game? seems weird that it would be fine as the game went to publish, then all of a sudden it doesnt work. or, did it never work and you released the game anyway?
    sad thing is, ubi seems to have a general problem with QA/testing, there's a bug in R6's most recent update where when a certain operator uses his gadget for the first time in a round randomly selected users in the game drop to 0FPS or even crash out of the game.

Originally Posted by mentor54 Go to original post
    I like ubisoft and their games but seriously, i dont understand how it possible to launch this game without the multiplayer and how you guys manage to not found this HUGE framerate issue involving the whole multiplayer before the launch of the game? I cant figure out you guys didnt see this earlier. The solo of the game is great but i miss the multiplayer wich is for me a core part of the game experience. You did a great job on the game but this is so frustrating...
    They can't really spot a problem that originates from 10s of thousands of people playing the game without the 10 thousand ;P
     1 people found this helpful

How much longer? i've been unable to carry on with the story for 4 days due to a bug, unable to play online since release. Such a dissapointing release for such a good game.
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi you need to give us an update. You said this weekend...now its Monday. Update your consumers. I've stopped playing the game because I'm waiting for the patch. Don't make us return the game on account of false advertisement.
     2 people found this helpful

yeah, new update please.

btw maybe some good hackers could help with this multiplayer problem