🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

No game screen resize option on Xbox One version of Watchdogs 2

My game screen is bigger than my TV screen so I cant read the button prompts & commands at the edge of the screen & there is no option to resize the screen to fit my TV screen size anyone else getting this issue or is me & my nephew the only ones.This is on the Xbox One version of the game.
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by dangerousbrian0 Go to original post
    My game screen is bigger than my TV screen so I cant read the button prompts & commands at the edge of the screen & there is no option to resize the screen to fit my TV screen size anyone else getting this issue or is me & my nephew the only ones.This is on the Xbox One version of the game.
    Same here on PS4
     1 people found this helpful

Same problem for me, anyone know how to fix this.
    Or Ubisoft fix this please.
     1 people found this helpful

screen resize

my game does not fit on the screen makeing it hard to enjoy please fix or i will proable boycot this and will not recommend to anyone.... 60 bucks FIX THIS!!!!

Originally Posted by MDOG6969 Go to original post
    my game does not fit on the screen makeing it hard to enjoy please fix or i will proable boycot this and will not recommend to anyone.... 60 bucks FIX THIS!!!!
    You can't solve problems with threats...

yea i have the same problem. its annoying

Same problem here, it's quite annoying!

BorgX666's Avatar Member
    Same here i have a 4 year old Toshiba and the game screen is too big for tv and i have no option to resize!!!!😡 ubi need to add an option to reduce game screen size, a lot of other games have the option.....UBISOFT PLEASE ADD A BORDER SIZE OPTION IN THE MENU

Rawrena's Avatar Banned

Well in reply to poster number 9 I have clicked that link in your post & my tv has none of those options & all of my other Ubisoft Games fit my screen properly well looks like you will have to patch in a slider option as it seems to be a common problem again another Ubisoft game comes out of the gates with some sort of issue.