Uplay website login error

I am unable to login to fix my uplay account and by unlinking and relinking my account at https://uplay.ubi.com/#!/en-US/

Here is the reference page: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ighlight=error

I am trying to unlink my PS4 account, then relink it so my AC:Unity multiplayer can finally work/play again. However, when I go to "Account Information", the uplay.ubi website transfers me to https://account-uplay.ubi.com/en-US/action/login and it is stuck in a loading loop. I cannot even contact the uplay customer support because the login page will not finish loading.
    I appreciate any help or solution to this problem.

I also have the latest flash and java so I should see whatever scripts ubisoft displays.

CptSkyBear's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA
    Hi TSoul!

I apologize for the trouble you were experiencing. I looked up your account and it appears that you were successful in un-linking your account? I currently do not see an account linked at this time. If you believe that your PSN ID is linked to another account then feel free to let us know. You can private message me the details so we can take a look.

If you encouter something like this again, I suggest trying an alternate browser and clearing your cookies & cache. If you need to get in touch with a support agent then feel free to PM us or contact us via facebook or twitter from the links below my signature. We would be happy to help!

Thanks!

Help!!!

Originally Posted by CptSkyBear Go to original post
    Hi TSoul!

I apologize for the trouble you were experiencing. I looked up your account and it appears that you were successful in un-linking your account? I currently do not see an account linked at this time. If you believe that your PSN ID is linked to another account then feel free to let us know. You can private message me the details so we can take a look.

If you encouter something like this again, I suggest trying an alternate browser and clearing your cookies & cache. If you need to get in touch with a support agent then feel free to PM us or contact us via facebook or twitter from the links below my signature. We would be happy to help!

Thanks!
    Hii, Good Day sir,
    am having a similar problem but dont know where to ask for assistance so appologies first it its not the right place.
    i have an uplay account linked to my ps4 cause thats where i game primarily.
    this month however am trying to pick up the free game on pc but i cant Log In all it says is (LOGIN ERROR).
    can u please assist me on this?

UbiFancy's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA
    Hello and welcome to the forums, GamingBeast_888!

To clarify, are you getting the "Login Error" when you try to log in on the Uplay PC app or through the website? If it is through the website, using a different browser or accessing the page using private browsing/incognito mode may help get around that error message.