less censorship. it's getting boring around here.

"First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature rule, Daniel San, not mine." - Mr. Miyagi

less censorship. it's getting boring around here.

"First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature rule, Daniel San, not mine." - Mr. Miyagi

Then leave.

"Soldiers, Sailors, and Airmen of the Allied Expeditionary force: You are about to embark upon a Great Crusade toward which we have strived these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. Good Luck! And let us all beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking" - Gen. Dwight D. Eiseinhower-Supreme Allied Commander.

www.vultures-row.com

bird_brain's Avatar Senior Member
    I've never had anyone censor my comments.

Download the missions here: http://jyarbrough.homestead.com/Files.html

This message edited by the moderator on 5/13 due to inappropriate content.

You run out of topics HK, or nothing within limits of this forum comes to your mind?

V!
    Regards,

VFC*Crazyivan aka VFC*HOST

http://www.rmutt.netfirms.com/vfc/home.htm

Kozhedub: In combat potential, the Yak-3, La-7 and La-9 fighters were indisputably superior to the Bf-109s and Fw-190s. But, as they say, no matter how good the violin may be, much depends on the violinist. I always felt respect for an enemy pilot whose plane I failed to down.

Old_Canuck's Avatar Senior Member
    If cencorship is reason we've been seeing less stupidity in the last few months then let's have more of the same.

If you're getting bored, dig a little deeper and turn up the amperage so that single brain cell sparks a little brighter.

OC

"You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing."

Zen--'s Avatar Senior Member
    With the new emphasis on moderation, I find that the forums are actually a place we can come and learn things again.

Pretty cool imho.

-Zen-

SlickStick's Avatar Banned
    I would call it more like overzealousness and meddling, sprinkled with a little favoritism.

However, it's a much cleaner place than recent times, that I'll agree with. And actually, i'm thankful for that.

Coming Soon to a Six near you...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HayateKid:
    less censorship. it's getting boring around here.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you tire of censorship then click the "Less Whine...." link in my sig. The Ubi General Discussion should remain somewhat censored.

CWoS FB forum. More Cheese, Less Whine.
    IL-2 original P-39 vet soon to be P-63 vet.
    The Pig Sty

Feck it, I see UBI is screwy again. Go to CWOS I couldn't link it.

~S!
    Eagle
    Commanding Officer 361st vFG
    =www.361stvfg.com