Might & Magic XI

Does anyone know rumors about Might and Magic XI or if Ubisoft is planning the development of a new chapter?
    Thanks,

Well, they fired the company that made X, so I doubt we'll see XI any time soon, sadly. Sucks, since X was such a great game and got me hooked on the series. I played all of 3-10 now, and am dying for more...
     1 people found this helpful

Thank you

Thank you for the response.
    As you me too I've played to the titles 3-10 of the M&M series.
    I wait hopefully for a Ubisoft new title to don't send the saga to the end.

I'm also wishing for a new MM. I've been playing MM since MM6 from 1998. It's been a favorite gaming pastime for a huge chunk of my life. I don't want to see the genre end.

Looking forward to Might & Magic XI

I am such a fan of Might & Magic. I have played all of them. I believe IV, V , VI and in particularly X were the best. I really hope Ubisoft will develop and launch MMXI

Originally Posted by arlecuona Go to original post
    I am such a fan of Might & Magic. I have played all of them. I believe IV, V , VI and in particularly X were the best. I really hope Ubisoft will develop and launch MMXI
    I need might & magic xi! When??

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks,

It is good to see that you're all still passionate about this series!

I'm afraid we do not have any information to share regarding a new entry at this time, but I will be happy to pass on your feedback about this.

Server Down

It gets even worse.now Ubisoft has shut down the server for M&M X and after the first act in a new game you can't continue playing the game because of a query (copy protection?). I wanted to play the game again next year and i can't believe that this is legally possible for an offline game.

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by romboy1958 Go to original post
    It gets even worse.now Ubisoft has shut down the server for M&M X and after the first act in a new game you can't continue playing the game because of a query (copy protection?). I wanted to play the game again next year and i can't believe that this is legally possible for an offline game.
    Hey romboy1958, thanks for getting in touch.

This particular matter has now been resolved and you should be able to access all of your content as long as the game is fully updated.

Should you have any questions, let us know!