Uncle Dead1y's Avatar Member
    YEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! This makes me SO HAPPY!!!!!! Can we have another SRV pack next week too please? Thanks.

Hoping for Little Wing, and then beyond that anything would be awesome.

Okay, stop playing around. Has this been confirmed? There are very few artists out there that could raise my level of excitement to match or exceed the Marley and Jackson (Anniversary) pack from this Oct. SRV is one of them. If true, I'd say this feels like a Veterans Day gift. (I first heard SRV while deployed to SWA) My word, please be true with this.

Hoping for: Pride and Joy, Little Wing, Give Me Back My Wig, Cold Shot, Life Without You, and Empty Arms. (Of course anything in the catalog, even Crosscut Saw or Oreo Cookie Blues, would be welcome) Quit playing around.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Yes, it's confirmed

Not the biggest SRV fan but this is a huge get and RS could always use more blues.

I'm just optimistically thinking...

UbisoftSF likes to build up towards the holidays with the biggest packs the last few weeks of December (Hendrix, RATM, STP). SRV is a top 40 request. They could have held it until December. Does this mean even bigger artists and songs are coming in the next month?
     1 people found this helpful

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! I am very excited about this pack, hopefully we'll receive Pride and Joy or Cold Shot.

Originally Posted by abbottcr Go to original post
    I'm just optimistically thinking...

UbisoftSF likes to build up towards the holidays with the biggest packs the last few weeks of December (Hendrix, RATM, STP). SRV is a top 40 request. They could have held it until December. Does this means even bigger artists and songs in the next month?
    I'm right with you on that. I just trying to not let myself get too excited and ultimately be let down.

flynlion's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by parkscs Go to original post
    Hoping for Little Wing, and then beyond that anything would be awesome.
    That's one of the very few times where the original and a cover are so good that I want both!
    I love how Rocksmith DLC can go from total meh (IMHO) to completely awesome in the space of a week. It's why I keep checking this forum LoL

pedietz's Avatar Senior Member
    Oh a calculator puzzle!

531 8008