Not in my personal setting

Ive just bought RSR so thought to read the forum and seen this about a news letter.
    So I went to my account and in personal settings clicked the edit button but there is no option for any form of newsletter.

UbiVertigo's Avatar Community Developer
    Heya, johntrueblue! First off, welcome to the forums and the RS community!

The original instructions are a little out of date right now. Do you see the option as it's listed on this post?

Originally Posted by UbiVertigo Go to original post
    The original instructions are a little out of date right now. Do you see the option as it's listed on this post?
    I do see the "Please update me with exclusive content and offers for Ubisoft titles." but there is no drop down menu showing any specific games, that I have.

Originally Posted by johntrueblue Go to original post
    I do see the "Please update me with exclusive content and offers for Ubisoft titles." but there is no drop down menu showing any specific games, that I have.
    Understood. This is currently the case, so signing up for any newsletters will sign you up for all Ubisoft newsletters. We're still awaiting word on if that will change back.

Archive of newsletters?

Are they archives of newletters?

Also, I would be interesting in changelogs for updates you made?

Originally Posted by psikosklavo Go to original post
    Are they archives of newletters?

Also, I would be interesting in changelogs for updates you made?
    Welcome to the forums, psikosklavo! An archive probably exists somewhere. If there's an official one that's accessible, I'll try to get that info to you. You may have luck connecting with other community members.

Changelogs are posted for major updates, but smaller updates (which generally consist of "Various minor bug fixes") aren't posted often. It's not something that can't happen, though.

Monthly Newsletter Suggestion

I've just signed up for the monthly newsletter (I thought I had done this before, but apparently not). One thing that I've always found a bit annoying is that it seems to come out after the first Tuesday of the month. Now maybe this is because people don't post it to forums until after that day, but I'm not certain. What this typically means is that there's 3 or 4 hints as to what's coming during the month and one of those hints is completely useless.

So I recommend one of the following:
    a) Send it out earlier
    2) Don't include a hint for a song that has been released prior to the newsletter being sent out.
    D) Tell me I'm completely wrong.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by phaze0x1 Go to original post
    I've just signed up for the monthly newsletter (I thought I had done this before, but apparently not). One thing that I've always found a bit annoying is that it seems to come out after the first Tuesday of the month. Now maybe this is because people don't post it to forums until after that day, but I'm not certain. What this typically means is that there's 3 or 4 hints as to what's coming during the month and one of those hints is completely useless.

So I recommend one of the following:
    a) Send it out earlier
    2) Don't include a hint for a song that has been released prior to the newsletter being sent out.
    D) Tell me I'm completely wrong.
    D) You're wrong.

Just kidding! Welcome to the Forums and thanks for sharing your suggestions! I'm going to merge this with our Newsletter Sticky

Has the issue of not receiving the newsletters been fixed yet? I followed the revised guidance many months ago but still have not received any (and yes been checking the junk file too..... no offence!)

Originally Posted by LickThat Go to original post
    Has the issue of not receiving the newsletters been fixed yet? I followed the revised guidance many months ago but still have not received any (and yes been checking the junk file too..... no offence!)
    None taken! I was preparing to give that advice.

Just to clarify, you followed Black_Widow9's instructions and everything appears to have gone through fine on the website?