🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Hunt3rKill3r2's Avatar Member

Badges?

When is this badge going to update for me? I've played this game since day one, every day & night.

Welcome - First week-end!
    Play Far Cry Primal before the end of the first week-end to earn a special welcome Badge.

I received the First Day badge.

HorTyS's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Hunt3rKill3r2 Go to original post
    When is this badge going to update for me? I've played this game since day one, every day & night.

Welcome - First week-end!
    Play Far Cry Primal before the end of the first week-end to earn a special welcome Badge.

I received the First Day badge.
    what the hell are these badges for?

It looks pretty self-explanitory to me.

I've seen nothing about badges in the game... is this something on the uplay website or what?

yes there on uplay, i didnt get the badge either even though i should have, but there just ******ed rewards anyway that mean absolutley nothing.

considering OP never mentioned anything about them being in relation to uplay or a website of any sort i don't see how self explanatory his post was really, but now that I know what he's on about i couldn't care less....

SofaJockey's Avatar Senior Member
    'Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!'

Originally Posted by HorTyS Go to original post
    considering OP never mentioned anything about them being in relation to uplay or a website of any sort i don't see how self explanatory his post was really, but now that I know what he's on about i couldn't care less....
    You're really stupid. I posted here on a (let me spell this out in caps) UPLAY WEBSITE so, I guess it is something about a game on UPLAY. Go to your room and play your console. That's why mommy got it for you.

Ubi_Jax's Avatar Community Manager
    Alright everyone, enough.

To get back to the topic at hand, the badge you're referring too has now been added to your Uplay account. Sorry for the delay and confusion caused.

Thanks.
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Hunt3rKill3r2 Go to original post
    You're really stupid. I posted here on a (let me spell this out in caps) UPLAY WEBSITE so, I guess it is something about a game on UPLAY. Go to your room and play your console. That's why mommy got it for you.
    To be clear, this is not a uplay / ubisoft club specific forum. there are not uplay / ubisoft club logos or branding anywhere to be found in or on this forum. This is a FarCry specific subforum of the Ubisoft game's forums, nothing uplay about it. Uplay (now ubisoft club) has it's own sub-forum, because it is a Ubi developed application after all, and honestly I'd say this whole thread would've been better suited in the Uplay/ Ubiclub sub-forum itself....

lemme link that for you. This takes you to all the Uplay specific sub forums, though with your issue you'll probably want to use the one for tech support.

http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/513-Uplay

while it may not be necessary this time as Ubi-jax seems to have taken care of your issue already, (phew! right? now you have that all important badge on an inconsequential support website, internet points!!!) keep the link handy for trivial ubiclub problems in the future.