Hey what up? I was wondering if anyone was having trouble flying the mistal or the SPB, I can't even choose it in the quick mission builder. Either of them. I can choose the SPB and fly it, but I can't get it with the 2 I-16's under it's wings, and I can fly the FW-190(Mistal) but I can't get the big honkin' thing under it. Do I have to beat the game or something? thanks

Hey what up? I was wondering if anyone was having trouble flying the mistal or the SPB, I can't even choose it in the quick mission builder. Either of them. I can choose the SPB and fly it, but I can't get it with the 2 I-16's under it's wings, and I can fly the FW-190(Mistal) but I can't get the big honkin' thing under it. Do I have to beat the game or something? thanks

Well, first of all, you can't choose the Mistel because there's no cockpit. It's just a Ju-88 shaped bomb! As for SPB, I'm pretty sure you gotta use the FMB to assign I16's to the TB3.

OH god, Thank you for responding, I've tried using the FMBfor both, but when I tell the it, Create--> FW-190 ( I can't remember which one it's supposed to be but Mistal comes after it )then I go to weapons loadout, there is no mistal designation for it. I can either go default or empty, Same with the SPB. You haven't had a problem with it?

Jumoschwanz's Avatar Banned
    IN the FMB you have to set the mistel ju-88 and the mistel 190 close together and link them as targets to one another in the properties section. This is what I did and it worked. Same with the tb3 and I-16, put them on the map very close to one another with the same waypoints and link them as each other as targets. I have not done this for a while so you should check what I have said in a novel feature of the IL2 series called the "README"! There is one for each new patch and upgrade of the il2 series. They are located in the FB program folder itself after that patch is installed. Those who have just installed FB and the aEP over it will not have all the incremental README notes that came with each patch. IF this is the case download the patch that the mistel and tb3 spb first came in and unzip it into a temp folder and get the README out that way. Good luck and I hope this was some help.

Jumoschwanz

They are only availible through the full mission builder. I have an SPB and Mistel COOP on the page in my sig, if you want a working example to use as a guide to building your own then feel free to download and look at them. You can also open the mistel and SPB missions included with AEP to see how they work. And of course you could also do the most unthinkable thing of all, read the maneul.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Maj_Death here, Stab.I/JG1Death at HL

I build COOPs and DF maps. If you would like some of them you can get them atmy COOP page

I/JG1 Oesau is recruiting axis pilots who prefer to fly maximum realism. We accept both veterans and rookies. We fly in VEF2, VOW and may join other online wars in the future. Go to our forums at http://www.jg1-oesau.org/ for more details and to apply.

[This message was edited by Maj_Death on Tue June 01 2004 at 12:56 PM.]

Art-J's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maj_Death:
    They are only availible through the quick mission builder.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No offence, but are You really sure You wanted to write "QUICK" ?

Well spank me and call me dumb*ss. Yeah, I meant full mission builder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Maj_Death here, Stab.I/JG1Death at HL

I build COOPs and DF maps. If you would like some of them you can get them atmy COOP page

I/JG1 Oesau is recruiting axis pilots who prefer to fly maximum realism. We accept both veterans and rookies. We fly in VEF2, VOW and may join other online wars in the future. Go to our forums at http://www.jg1-oesau.org/ for more details and to apply.