View Poll Results: What Platform Will You Be Buying Beyond Good & Evil 2 On?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • None

0 0%
  • PS4 / PS4 Pro

4 30.77%
  • XBOne / Scorpio

0 0%
  • PC

7 53.85%
  • Nintendo Switch

1 7.69%
  • All Of The Above

1 7.69%
    God hoping it isn't Switch exclusive, I will most likely be playing it on PC. Otherwise it would be Xbox, unless I have a PS4 by that point, in which case I would play it on that, just out of Nostalgia of me having the original on PS2.

If it's only on Switch, then I guess I'll HAVE to get one of those.

Oh my god I should just tick all of the above haha. For now i'm decided on PC.

Soulid_Snake's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by IRISNetwork Go to original post
    God hoping it isn't Switch exclusive, I will most likely be playing it on PC. Otherwise it would be Xbox, unless I have a PS4 by that point, in which case I would play it on that, just out of Nostalgia of me having the original on PS2.

If it's only on Switch, then I guess I'll HAVE to get one of those.

Oh my god I should just tick all of the above haha. For now i'm decided on PC.
    Due to a good spot by DiDoFRGT10 in the comments of Ancel's instagram account, Ancel confirms that there are no specific platforms for the sequel, yet.

KingFuJulien's Avatar Junior Member
    Depending on the System-Requirements, etc. I'll buy it for my current PC, else for a stronger one (guess it's still a long time until the release )

I'm also watching other Consoles like the X-Boxes and the Playstations. Somewhere they said, they'll be downward-compatible, which is a requirement for me to buy a new console. I got myself a Ps2 and Ps3.

Rumours said it'll be NX exclusive and others denied it. Anyway, for me it depends on other games the NX offers. I won't buy a console just for ! one ! game.