DiDoFRGT10's Avatar Senior Member

OMG OMG OMG!!! Ubisoft & Michel Ancel Confirm BG&E2 In Development!!!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/09/...nd-good-evil-2

The image's caption, "Thanks #ubisoft for making this possible", all but confirms that it has something to do with Ancel's in-house project and, alongside Yves Guillemot's previous comments, seems to affirm that this has something to do with BG&E. Exciting!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
     2 people found this helpful

Can't wait to see more! Exciting times ahead my friends. It's been a long wait, but we might be getting our sequel
     1 people found this helpful

bitebug2003's Avatar Global Moderator
    Promising

But don't want my hopes dashed - OR that it becomes an NX exclusive (as previously rumoured).

I don't want to get burned again, but I'm going to let myself give in to the hype.
     1 people found this helpful

Soulid_Snake's Avatar Senior Member
    Not gonna wet myself over this. I just hope it gets a multi plat release, if it does. Does the guy that's labouring look Indian?

Edit: I think he is, because both pey'j(if it is him), and the man have Bindi's. So they've kept what could be a India like location.

*hyperventilating*

Okay for reals, i've been hurt too many times to let it really get to me, but...

I... I think it's happening?

Fan theory time: If the piglet is Pe'yj, then I was like 'So is that Jade's Dad?', but I guess that doesn't make sense, age wise. So this guy looks like he's into his mechanics, maybe he's the guy who raised Pey'J and got him into all that jazz?

Oh oh, i'm letting it get to me.

Soulid_Snake's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by IRISNetwork Go to original post
    *hyperventilating*

Fan theory time: If the piglet is Pe'yj, then I was like 'So is that Jade's Dad?', but I guess that doesn't make sense, age wise. So this guy looks like he's into his mechanics, maybe he's the guy who raised Pey'J and got him into all that jazz?

Been a while Iris, you still heading up the Beyond Good and Evil wiki?

Age wise they don't match up, Pey'j, pain's me to say, is Jade's adoptive uncle. If this guy was her father, he would be around the same age as Pey'j. This guy is clearly Indian, the concept art suggests Pey'j's origin story, and a hint at planet hopping.

Originally Posted by IRISNetwork Go to original post
    Pegs age faster than humans?

Originally Posted by bitebug2003 Go to original post
    Promising

But don't want my hopes dashed - OR that it becomes an NX exclusive (as previously rumoured).
    I'll buy a freakin NX if it is! Just give me the damn game

Where did my previous post go?!

Here it is again..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BK7ZwcYgNim/

IT'S HAPPENING PEOPLE!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►