🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rainbow Six Siege forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    UbiEpi's Avatar Community Manager

[XB1/PS4] Patch 4.3 Deployment Date Change

We will be delaying the deployment of Patch 4.3 to consoles until Thursday, October 27th.

We understand that this is not ideal, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

DementedProdigy's Avatar Member

Smart Decision

With all the issues im seeing as a result of the PC update. Their time is probably best utilized working to fix the issue presented by this update on PC. It'd be best to not have to deal with both consoles and PC having major issues simultaneously and splitting resources to scramble for fixes on both.

d7331.'s Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by xdementedpro8 Go to original post
    With all the issues im seeing as a result of the PC update. Their time is probably best utilized working to fix the issue presented by this update on PC. It'd be best to not have to deal with both consoles and PC having major issues simultaneously and splitting resources to scramble for fixes on both.
    Sure, we all get the reason behind it, but move it 1 1/2 weeks later? Why? The patch was supposed to be realsed today 18.10.2016, if they set a new date to 25.10. I would understand it, but 27.10.? Not that it makes a big difference to wait 2 extra days but I am still wondering why though

PC crash to desktop

Well hello there, you guys need to focus on fixing this s h i t on pc cause it is unacceptable man. Since yesterday during the day i wasn't able to play even a full casual match cause the game disconnected after not even 1 round, sometimes even after creating the squad. Right now, Uplay is not working, servers are not reachable in game. Are you guys doing maintenance right now or are you guys going to fix it? When are you going to fix it?

Hey Epi,

Console users don't want a patch just to add more issues to the game.

Please, just deploy patch 4.3 when it's fully tested and working.
     1 people found this helpful

They have a full PC community acting beta testers right now...

somebooty619's Avatar Banned
    wow...for once, is ubisoft testing their patch before releasing it>

DementedProdigy's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by danh. Go to original post
    Sure, we all get the reason behind it, but move it 1 1/2 weeks later? Why? The patch was supposed to be realsed today 18.10.2016, if they set a new date to 25.10. I would understand it, but 27.10.? Not that it makes a big difference to wait 2 extra days but I am still wondering why though
    I'm thinking that maybe some of the issues presented by the patch releasing on PC, made them realize they needed to we rework or tweak some things for the console patch. Quite frankly I don't care how long they postpone it as long as we don't have the issues that they're having on PC right now

Originally Posted by somebooty619 Go to original post
    wow...for once, is ubisoft testing their patch before releasing it>
    Clearly this guy lives in a bubble...

Originally Posted by JT.Krysalys Go to original post
    Clearly this guy lives in a bubble...
    Yeah testing it on your PC community isn't really a test. It's more like grabbing a bunch of paying beta testers. Sorry PC guys you paid $60 to be beta testers.