Black Screen on exit

When exit from the game, the monitor turn black.
    The only solution, without see anything, is "CRTL+ALT+DEL / Cursor down / Enter" to switch users.

(AMD HD7850-2GB / driver 16.7.3 / fullhd)

I am having the exact same issue. The screen goes black upon exit from Rayman Legends. However, the computer still seems to be working, and it can be recovered by blindly doing the switch users keystrokes. I have an AMD Radeon R7 370 series graphic card with 4GB GDDR5 RAM running Radeon software version 16.6 and an AMD A10-6700 CPU under Windows 10 (64-bit).

Note that when I went to Games > Rayman Legends > Properties > Verify files in the uplay application, the verification failed. However, after uninstalling and re-installing all of the files, the problem still exists. Also note that we played this game for months and months without this problem. But it happens every time now in the past few weeks when we started playing again.

This seems to be the problem with the Anniversary update on Windows 10. Apparently it happens in a number of games & not just Rayman. There is no known solution, so unless Microsoft fixes it..

Solved here!

I realized that when occurs this problem it's only needed to turn off my monitor and turn on again. I think that might be a imcompatibility between GPU and some games. i hope it help you too.

UbiChrisMANG's Avatar Community Representative
    Thank you for sharing your work-around Alvez, we appreciate it!