Originally Posted by HappyOldGit Go to original post
    Finished last Thursday. No more for the moment......
    thanks for the info... any additional info if this feature will continue? i'm guessing a new series in december?

Tip top challenge midnight circuit..I did first run, it's now stuck!.. won't let me race again...no leader board showing even after 2 days? Is there a problem?.
    Regards
    Andy

rusty cave's midnight circuit bug.

Originally Posted by HappyOldGit Go to original post
    Finished last Thursday. No more for the moment......
    please dev fix this season midnight circuit bug in rusty cave track.. its almost one week after the time is over and i still cannot claim my rewards and when i open the MC its only view my friends list and when i open the global list its says theres no score have been set yet. im afraid this bug happens to next season please fix this bug. and i dont want this problem happens permanently.... am i the only one who has this problem in midnight circuit in the campfire season??? please... i've been contacted the customer service so many time and dont have any further confirmation.
    thanks. i love this game so much..

Same problem for me.
    And have also contacted support about this. They even tried to close my ticket but I wont accept that.
    Last time ubisoft wrote anything here was 2016. So there standard mail with: Pleas chexk our official forum for furher notice, seems uselwss.

Originally Posted by TFG-BabyVelosha Go to original post
    please dev fix this season midnight circuit bug in rusty cave track.. its almost one week after the time is over and i still cannot claim my rewards and when i open the MC its only view my friends list and when i open the global list its says theres no score have been set yet. im afraid this bug happens to next season please fix this bug. and i dont want this problem happens permanently.... am i the only one who has this problem in midnight circuit in the campfire season??? please... i've been contacted the customer service so many time and dont have any further confirmation.
    thanks. i love this game so much..
    Same problem here. Had it once before until some claimingtimer ran out.

Page 6 of 6 ◄◄  First ... 456