Chemical-TBR's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by CagBall Go to original post
    Also - I have to wait a long time for the leaderboard to load everyone's times before I can race again. Seriously - It takes forever!
    My leaderboard gets stuck in a loop where it briefly shows a few scores then goes back to showing the loading icon, then flashes a few scores, back to loading icon... I found if i click on the question mark at the bottom right and then go back to the leaderboard it stops the loop and loads the leaderboard properly.

Bonxy's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by John-Ajax Go to original post
    What use would we have with a list of those? They are already banned, right?
    To see if they have banned any of the main culprits. One of the cheaters has already posted a ridiculous score on the midnight club android table. Ruins the game.

Edit - Just updated my results and the 3 main cheaters from this game are still there - http://i.imgur.com/SX2NxA2.png

You obviously havent deleted the right people ?

SOO excited for this!!!!

lol you guys might as well take coins out of these offers. I would buy but I'm not wasting money on useless coins

CaptainWeelie's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey Riders!

We’ve observed that after you lose a race, instead of seeing a timer, you may see a race button. After clicking the button, there could be a pop-up that says “Cannot connect to Midnight Circuit”.
    On clicking [OK] you will be redirected to the village home screen. Once you enter the Midnight Circuit back again, you will be able to see the timer correctly.

This glitch is being taken care of by the devs and will soon be resolved.

This won’t hamper your gameplay experience! Thank you for your patience.

Hey Riders!

We’ve observed that after you lose a race, instead of seeing a timer, you may see a race button. After clicking the button, there could be a pop-up that says “Cannot connect to Midnight Circuit”.
    On clicking [OK] you will be redirected to the village home screen. Once you enter the Midnight Circuit back again, you will be able to see the timer correctly.

This glitch is being taken care of by the devs and will soon be resolved.

This won’t hamper your gameplay experience! Thank you for your patience.

Since the update when i´m going down my list of friends sending gifts the game freezes.

FatalDragon69's Avatar Senior Member
    I made it into the Top 1% but every time I enter the Midnight Circuit now it drops me right down to 50%.....The bar literally drops from 1% to 50% every time I enter.....What the hell !?!?

Originally Posted by FatalDragon69 Go to original post
    I made it into the Top 1% but every time I enter the Midnight Circuit now it drops me right down to 50%.....The bar literally drops from 1% to 50% every time I enter.....What the hell !?!?
    Me and Sandholm also experience this.

Same here, was at 2% and the bar showed 2%. Got into 1% and now bar drops to 50%.

Originally Posted by NSP_I_VeNoMz Go to original post
    Originally Posted by ChemicalD Go to original post
    Same here, was at 2% and the bar showed 2%. Got into 1% and now bar drops to 50%.
    Hey Riders,

Thanks for the heads up. Could you please tell me if your trophies/times change when you experience the percentage change?

Originally Posted by NSP_I_VeNoMz Go to original post
    Originally Posted by ChemicalD Go to original post
    Hey Riders,

Thanks for the heads up. Could you please tell me if your trophies/times change when you experience the percentage change?