Ubi-Cerisino's Avatar Community Representative

Your feedback to Frontiers DLC now being part of the Season Pass

Dear Anno Fans,

There have been many discussions in our community, that the new FRONTIERS DLC was not included in the season pass when it was released. The team collected your feedback and starting today, the DLC is part of the season pass.

You can find all the details in the announcement. More information will come soon: There will be a solution for those who owned the season pass and purchased the DLC in the meantime.

We would love to hear your feedback.

Your Anno Team

Let us go to mars, please.

Nice, i hope i will get my 12€ back on steam cuz i purchased Frontiers right after release with Season Pass owned. It would be really sad if fellow customers were "robbed" and those who wait/complain get content for free...

Ubi-Cerisino's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Veny93_ Go to original post
    Nice, i hope i will get my 12€ back on steam cuz i purchased Frontiers right after release with Season Pass owned. It would be really sad if fellow customers were "robbed" and those who wait/complain get content for free...
    Don't worry. We have a solution for this, too.
    More details will arrive via mail soon.

Regards
    Cerisino

I pay to frontiers, but have a version gold are is included the season pass. I understand the explanation.

Albísio Magalhães

Originally Posted by Ubi-Cerisino Go to original post

Regards
    Cerisino
    How about the process of refund, if I purchase via e-store (UK Gamesplanet).. ?

Btw, Its a great moves to make Frontier as part of Season pass DLC now, and I really hope, this game have expansion pack like previous Anno 2070 that have Deep Ocean..
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Cerisino Go to original post

Regards
    Cerisino
    Same here, already had season pass, bought DLC via UK Gamesplanet, i hope that there will be a solution for all of us.

Spyros_I's Avatar Junior Member
    Cerisino, I think that was the correct choice.
    If you think about it, Frontiers didn't contain any new type of terrain (like Tundra) but just new maps for temperate regions.
    Paying for Tundra and Orbit was understandable, even though Tundra was a bit disappointing too as it worked much like the arctic, when you would expect to better use the new huge flat and dry surfaces. And orbit isn't really a sector.
    It is also disappointing that there is only a single quest chain for each sector and after that the game feels more like a sandbox.
    New achievements, starting sectors, corporation logos etc. let's not even mention them.
    Combat has been players' request for some time. I haven't played previous Anno games but I read that this was the norm.

Im reading in places that people on steam have already had their purchases refunded when they already had the season pass, I got my frontiers through uplay and no refund. Being told by ubisoft support on twitter I have to create a ticket to get a refund while people from other sellers are getting a direct refund? What the hell? Still not received any kind of email about this either which was promised.

Originally Posted by guest-jGLT5EOX Go to original post
    Im reading in places that people on steam have already had their purchases refunded when they already had the season pass, I got my frontiers through uplay and no refund. Being told by ubisoft support on twitter I have to create a ticket to get a refund while people from other sellers are getting a direct refund? What the hell? Still not received any kind of email about this either which was promised.
    Still nothing either here.