Missing Minimap

Just stared playing Primal on Xbox One and noticed that there was no minimap as on the other Far Cry games I have played. At first I thought it just wasn't part of this particular game. I've looked in the Settings and found no reference to a minimap anywhere..... was it removed on an update? I think I'm on Upadte 3.

UbiVertigo's Avatar Community Developer
    Hey, LeastMonkey39 - is it just your minimap, or your entire HUD that's missing?

It's just the minimap, everything else seems to be displaying as expected.

I must have chose Survivor mode, because the Patch 3 update shows the minimap to be disabled if playing in Survivor mode. I'm not a very good player, but I do enjoy playing, and there are more features of Survivor mode that make it difficult for me. I don't suppose there is any way out of this Survivor mode other than starting a new game? I'm at 30% complete already.

UbiVertigo's Avatar Community Developer
    Hi again, LeastMonkey - sorry for the delay in response. To not have survivor mode enabled, you would need to start over again. You should, however, be able to disable permadeath (though, I imagine you might already have done so).

Lysette88's Avatar Senior Member
    You made it to 30% - so go on with it, you might be better than you think you are - successful people are successful, because they do not quit and push through - go over the full distance, you can do it.
     1 people found this helpful

Mine Mini-map is also missing BUT i didnt play in Survivor Mode