handheld brando's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah sorry I need to go through and update all the guides we currently have I will do that ASAP.

Originally Posted by ShuyinVardiz Go to original post
    Serious question since I'm starting to get extremely frustrated:
    Do I understand it correctly that you can not faint with keyboard?
    I mean you say its supposed to be mousewheel, but mousewheel doesnt do anything to cancel my actions. Neither does
    the guardbreak button on controller - because there it is the button "B", which has no other use then canceling actions that can be fainted.
    On the keyboard on the other hand I so far didnt find ANY key with this function and cant bind one as this option does not exist.
    /edit: whops, didnt see the rebind option somehow. Well its supposed to be the key "E", which is the button for the second execute.
    /edit2: E does not work. Neither when rebound to mousewheel. Neither when rebound to mousebutton 4. Neither when resettet.
    /edit3: after a while of trying I got it to work. With keyboard you have to HOLD the button. At least sometimes? As Raider, to cancel my unblockable I can simply click E now. To cancel my heavy attack I need a miracle. Sometimes it doesnt stop, rarely it does and sometimes I need to hold E to get it to stop. Always tried with different timings and plenty of stamina. Still not totally into it, but at least I get out of my unblockable which is the most important one.
    /edit4: changing the way of practicing into a mode with a 1vs1 bot duell with inactive bot prooved its only unfunctional in theory. In practice, when you have a target locked on, canceling your attack works fine by simply taping the button, no holding or spamming necessary.
    The new button is e for feinting

Originally Posted by Every_Ginger Go to original post
    You can't do the dashing overhead on zerker anymore, yeah?

And berserker can indeed still do their dash attack.

Syujin's Avatar Junior Member
    First time I comment, but Thank you, great work on all of your guides, you tought me some interestings things. I hope all of this, make me better. Can't wait to play and improve.

Originally Posted by Syujin Go to original post
    First time I comment, but Thank you, great work on all of your guides, you tought me some interestings things. I hope all of this, make me better. Can't wait to play and improve.
    I am glad you enjoyed it!

We got more to come so Stay tuned
     2 people found this helpful

XP4HuTEJlb's Avatar Junior Member
    Thank you for this guide! Very helpfull! Cant wait to see more,maybe video guides on youtube!

As a beginner, I thank you for this !

great guide, but god damn i hate those feints... they are neary impossible to block, they just destroying those great swordfights
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Arakos. Go to original post
    great guide, but god damn i hate those feints... they are neary impossible to block, they just destroying those great swordfights
    feints are unblockable?

Feints are a typical part of swordfights.

Maybe you mean unblockable attacks? But these unblockable attacks have to be prepared by combos. And often these combos are somewhat risky and not easy to pull off

edit, my bad.

Hey guys,

Did you found a good use for the peacekeeper heavy soft feint into stab attack ?
    If i m not mistaken the stab comes out from the same direction as the heavy ( maybe i did it wrong and it would be insane ), so maybe to bait parries ? but it seems that due to the timing of stab you would get parried as well.

Any idea how and when to use it properly ?