Super Junior Confirmed!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Monica,_California
    Music

bcat129's Avatar Member
    This is like being given a road map and when you finally look for directions; its just a blank piece of paper
     2 people found this helpful

Detroit?

Saint Divides - Lake St. Clair
    One End of Ten - The Big Ten Michigan in Ann Arbor
    A Landing Spot - ?
    Felines Battle - Lions Football, Tigers Baseball
    A Blue Crossing - Blue Water Bridge (Port Huron to Sarnia)

Maybe an R&B Motown Classics pack?
     1 people found this helpful

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by blueshabs Go to original post
    Detroit?

Saint Divides - Lake St. Clair
    One End of Ten - The Big Ten Michigan in Ann Arbor
    A Landing Spot - ?
    Felines Battle - Lions Football, Tigers Baseball
    A Blue Crossing - Blue Water Bridge (Port Huron to Sarnia)

Maybe an R&B Motown Classics pack?
    You are way behind. Jacksonville was the answer.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Danny-Ramone Go to original post
    There have been a couple that took a lot longer to solve (if I'm not mistaken some went into Sunday), and this kind of silence is unusual.
    The guys are busy, if you solve it I'm sure Dan or Jason will confirm.

To be fair, alot of users are having difficulty playing the dlc they already have, so maybe fixing the update and dealing with the communication back log with users has them preoccupied.

But, Jason posted 'no clue' and promised to confirm, and I too remember some confirmed on Sundays

del170109032657's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Danny-Ramone Go to original post
    This silence is starting to become quite bizarre.
    Nothing bizarre about it. We're a small team and we're human. Dan has been trying to handle the launch of Remastered all week while I was out of the office for personal reasons. I got back on Thursday and tried to play catch up since then. I was personally out of the office yesterday by the time the puzzle was finally solved. Please remember we aren't here on the forums 24/7 and do all we can in the time we have. Here I am on personal time to confirm. Give us the benefit of the doubt. Dan and I have both been slammed like crazy. That being said....

Originally Posted by Mystic_Dan Go to original post
    Shinedown? Or Lynyrd Skynyrd. Jasin Todd from Shinedown was married to Melody van Zant daughter of Ronnie van Zant of Lynyrd Skynyrd
    Correct. Shinedown's "Simple Man" cover is one of three tracks in the 2000s Mix II pack coming this week. Another song reveal will come tomorrow on social media.
     3 people found this helpful

Finally, now we won't have to endure the "I'm new here, so is it this band because I want it to be this band." type of posts for another week.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Edit: Jason already got the confirmation, thanks!

A reminder that Jason is enduring a hurricane and lost power today. (If you're not following the US news, there is a major hurricane off the coast of Jason's house; the storm has already killed hundreds of people.). I am running on almost no sleep due to RS Live at Slim's necessities, Remastered launch week, and trying to turn the various complaints into viable bug reporting, plus I have other obligations both as part of my job and as part of my regular life.

Nobody works in the Rocksmith forums 24/7. Even of forum crew visits multiple forums; you may only visit this one, but there are 20 to manage. Posting here is nobody's full-time job, let alone a 24/7 patrol. Jason and I cannot always be here, and we do not work weekends. This will happen sometimes.

If you can cut us a break for that, thank you. If you're upset, please let it go -- you'll get the DLC trailer on Tuesday no matter what happens before that.
     4 people found this helpful

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Edit: Jason already got the confirmation, thanks!

A reminder that Jason is enduring a hurricane and lost power today. (If you're not following the US news, there is a major hurricane off the coast of Jason's house; the storm has already killed hundreds of people.). I am running on almost no sleep due to RS Live at Slim's necessities, Remastered launch week, and trying to turn the various complaints into viable bug reporting, plus I have other obligations both as part of my job and as part of my regular life.

Nobody works in the Rocksmith forums 24/7. Even of forum crew visits multiple forums; you may only visit this one, but there are 20 to manage. Posting here is nobody's full-time job, let alone a 24/7 patrol. Jason and I cannot always be here, and we do not work weekends. This will happen sometimes.

If you can cut us a break for that, thank you. If you're upset, please let it go -- you'll get the DLC trailer on Tuesday no matter what happens before that.
     4 people found this helpful

Hope Jason is okay. Didn't know he's on the path of Hurricane Matthew.

Danny-Ramone's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by JasonParadise Go to original post
    Nothing bizarre about it. We're a small team and we're human. Dan has been trying to handle the launch of Remastered all week while I was out of the office for personal reasons. I got back on Thursday and tried to play catch up since then. I was personally out of the office yesterday by the time the puzzle was finally solved. Please remember we aren't here on the forums 24/7 and do all we can in the time we have. Here I am on personal time to confirm. Give us the benefit of the doubt. Dan and I have both been slammed like crazy. That being said....
    Sorry, 'bizarre' may have been a poor choice of word. It just seemed so obvious that the puzzle had been solved, with no confirmation being given for a long time. I fully appreciate you guys have personal lives. It's just that, on past record, someone would have peeked in a lot earlier. But yeah, you guys must have had a real fun week with the launch and all. Enjoy your down time. I'm sure you need it.