WHY a lot of bug . who create this game .

i bought this game 1 years ago . and i didnt play becaouse of bugs. but still game have a lot of bugs . i think it is not bug. GAME DONT WORK

Heroes 7 have a lot of bugs .
    i cant decide which bug i report.
    For example :
    1) economy skill dont work . (economy skills = foreman , town planner , recruiter ) only +150 gold per day work. others dont work.
    2) growth in towns area skills dont work ( for example +12 gnoll and gnoll hunter growth in the towns area control and others all growth skills )
    and ....etc...
    3) my balista disapper. and sometimes my army too .
    4) i cant atack to enemy sometimes

Originally Posted by ogreahmet Go to original post
    1) economy skill dont work . (economy skills = foreman , town planner , recruiter ) only +150 gold per day work. others dont work.
    Are u sure about this?

There are bugs in the game, but the ones you mentioned under (1) and (2) are not among them. All those things work correct now. (3) has never happened to me after the patch 2.2 (last time it happened was patch 2.1) and the one listed as (4) was presumably fixed with the last "hotfix" patch last week. Please make sure to update to version 2.2.1 and test again.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi ogreahmet and welcome to the forums, which version is your game on? As mentioned above many bugs have been fixed with patches.

Kind Regards

Originally Posted by ogreahmet Go to original post
    i bought this game 1 years ago . and i didnt play becaouse of bugs. but still game have a lot of bugs . i think it is not bug. GAME DONT WORK

Heroes 7 have a lot of bugs .
    i cant decide which bug i report.
    For example :
    2) growth in towns area skills dont work ( for example +12 gnoll and gnoll hunter growth in the towns area control and others all growth skills )
    and ....etc...
    Are you sure you are familiar with how governors work in H7? It is quite counter intuitive and I would not be surprised if quite a few players missed it at first (even more so if there still isn't any tutorial on it ingame).
    For the bonuses you have listed to work you need:
    1. To bring a hero with the wanted skill in a town
    2. To go into the town screen
    3. to drag and drop your hero portrait to the top left circle of the town

Then and only then will your hero be the governor of that screen and bonuses like +12 gnolls apply to it.

Gl hf

danhvo's Avatar Junior Member
    Yeah, recruiter doesn't work. My recruitment cost is exactly the same in two towns, one with a governor having this ability, and one without. I also experimented with creating caravan from one town to the other, to see if that makes any difference; it doesn't.

Town planner and foreman do work.

danhvo's Avatar Junior Member
    It turns out, Recruiter does work, too well. If you have this ability, the recruitment cost for all towns, not just the town you're the governor of, gets reduced. That's why I didn't see any difference among the towns. And before you think it, no my hero does not have Suzerain.