Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative

Important Announcement from the team

Dear Heroes,

Over the past year, we’ve had the pleasure of releasing the latest game in the legendary Might & Magic series, with Heroes VII and its add-on “Trial by Fire”.

We truly hope you enjoyed this new adventure through the rise of the Griffin Empire and we would like once again to thank you for your support. Shadow Councilors, your devotion will be remembered, working with you was an inspiring and memorable experience for all of us.

After 4 years of a close collaboration, our partnership with Limbic Entertainment is coming to an end and as such no further updates will be provided for the title. The forums will remain open to allow you to continue the conversation about the game and keep sharing your best creations.

We would like to thank all the teams involved in this project, particularly our friends at Limbic Entertainment and wish them the best in their future endeavors.

On behalf of the Heroes team, we hope you continue to treasure this series as much as we do and we are looking forward to seeing you again in Ashan!

Thank you,
    The Might & Magic team.
     1 people found this helpful

Hello, Ubi-MoshiMoshi!

Does it mean, that the UbiSoft stops development all HM&M series or it's just 7th about?
    Also, will new bugs fixed by Limbic team?

Anyway, it's so sad, we're so hope about 2nd addon

Antalyan's Avatar Senior Member
    What kind of xxx company you are! This legendary franchise deserves much more.

That means that all the bugs will remain the game forever...if some skillful fans will not make a debugging mod.

Disappearing skills, not working buffs, broken tooltips, not working units abilities --- and I can continue. How can you leave these things in the game is a mystery for me. I guess you will run out of studios who want to collaborate with you soon.

The last Ubisoft game I buy is the Trial by Fire. I will also think about some formal complaint if I find some bugs preventing me from finishing the game.

So many times you betrayed us, fans, and so many times I believed you could fix the game.

Nevertheless, nothing you do can prevent me from loving H7.

Limbic is dead, long life for modders!
     8 people found this helpful

Does this mean no patches to fix all the current bugs in the game ?

Well... Yeah. I feel betrayed.
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by mr3LiON Go to original post
    Well... Yeah. I feel betrayed.
    All H7 fans feel betrayed I guess.
    Why can't they release one more patch to fix the persisting bigest issues at least
    The only bright side is that all mods for the game people make will last forever. I will be patiently waiting for H7.5.
     5 people found this helpful

Mirage_dragonet's Avatar Member
    Entourage! And recently I bought a supplement "dwarves" and the microphone ....
    =
    Antalya I am with you.
    Regarding the commands "limbic" all have long understood. Correct the game though - like. You are thrown into the "Heroes 6" , is now cast into the "Heroes 7". You \ ubi + limbik \ should at least make patches to people who bought the game to play.

Originally Posted by Mirash_ge Go to original post
    Entourage! And recently I bought a supplement "dwarves" and the microphone ....
    =
    Antalya I am with you.
    Regarding the commands "limbic" all have long understood. Correct the game though - like. You are thrown into the "Heroes 6" , is now cast into the "Heroes 7". You \ ubi + limbik \ should at least make patches to people who bought the game to play.
    I wish I had the neccessary skills to fix the bugs. Fans's support & mods is the only future of this game.
     2 people found this helpful

Sorry but can't charge us 60 dollars for a game and stop working on it after one year...
    Here's one suggestion: make the game open source and we'll work on it.
    FYI: last game I buy from Ubisoft if you guys stop working on it completely.

IMMORTAL_999's Avatar Banned
    Thank Ubi-MoshiMoshi!
    I really like this game Heroes 7.
    Despite that there are some bugs, for me it is the best game of the series Heroes of Might and Magic!
    I very very much hope that the project Heroes 7 will be evolve and improve in the future.

Thank you personally & and all the team of devs! (Whatever it was but they tried)

- Your the best of the best
    - The Immortal / Dragonborn-Hero.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►