Shaman, Runepriest, Druid, Freemage?

Decided to come back and play this again after a couple of years and that is the party I chose. I am just wondering how someone else's experience might have been with this particular party (or any all magic party).

In my party, every magic school except light (expert only) is being GM'd. I am mastering fire on the Shaman and Freemage and GM'ing it on the Priest. My druid don't have fire but he's GM'ing Prime (implosion). So far the game is one hilarious rolfstomp. I rest a lot and have tons of magic potions. It's getting so ridiculous I'm honestly thinking about trying something else. I think I read somewhere that it gets even easier towards the end for a party like this.

Originally Posted by Darkul81 Go to original post
    Decided to come back and play this again after a couple of years and that is the party I chose. I am just wondering how someone else's experience might have been with this particular party (or any all magic party).

In my party, every magic school except light (expert only) is being GM'd. I am mastering fire on the Shaman and Freemage and GM'ing it on the Priest. My druid don't have fire but he's GM'ing Prime (implosion). So far the game is one hilarious rolfstomp. I rest a lot and have tons of magic potions. It's getting so ridiculous I'm honestly thinking about trying something else. I think I read somewhere that it gets even easier towards the end for a party like this.
    I'm not sure whether you still have trouble with your party. Magic party should focus on power of magic at most. The hint is each one should max attack power for spell first. You just cost time of travel alot for supplies.

Shaman should pump full magic, GM Water, Air later he will get mana swap. You have strong wand which is from Uplay item which hurt enemy alot. You can equip this on level 3.
    Runepriest go GM Fire, Light
    Druid goes GM Earth
    Freemage goes GM Prime, Dark