Game freezes on Song Load screen - PS3

Platform: PS3
    Song: Various
    Mode: Lead
    Detailed description of issue: After selecting Play on the Song hub, the program simply freezes with the Play Icon (triangle) flashing, quitting the game is the only way out.
     1 people found this helpful

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by spacecowboy73 Go to original post
    Platform: PS4
    Song: DLC
    Mode: Learn a Song
    Detailed description of issue: Went in to learn a song and selected a song but it just disappeared from my song list.
    What you were doing before this happened: Just started the game after downloading and installing the update.
    Any additional details you think would be helpful: Seems the issue is with dlc since I originally wanted to play Where Eagles Dare, but it just disappeared. Frustrated I started trying to play any song and they all disappeared too until I selected Paint it Black which let me play it. Maybe I'm not doing something right..
    Thanks for the clear description; we're trying to reproduce this internally. Some users have said this just goes away after a reboot, but I'm guessing you have tried that already...? We are also seeing it on PS3.

Originally Posted by spacecowboy73 Go to original post
    Platform: PS4
    Song: DLC
    Mode: Learn a Song
    Detailed description of issue: Went in to learn a song and selected a song but it just disappeared from my song list.
    What you were doing before this happened: Just started the game after downloading and installing the update.
    Any additional details you think would be helpful: Seems the issue is with dlc since I originally wanted to play Where Eagles Dare, but it just disappeared. Frustrated I started trying to play any song and they all disappeared too until I selected Paint it Black which let me play it. Maybe I'm not doing something right..

This.. except on PS3. I also tried search function when I saw the songs disappear. No results found. Sorted by artist etc & the songs showed up nowhere even after completely restarting the game.
    Also checked out the stats BEFORE trying to play anything & the original song it said I played most was no longer there & a different song was listed. Thing about that is it was a song by the same artist as one that had disappeared, however, it wasn't one I tried to pick to play.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by RayGuitarHero12 Go to original post
    I've been having that same issue since before the Remastered update on my PS4, and it is only with DLC...
    Do you have a Ubisoft Support ticket number for this? If it's been happening for a while I'd like to be able to track the progress and earlier reports of this.

Woodmans Stroke's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    Thanks for the clear description; we're trying to reproduce this internally. Some users have said this just goes away after a reboot, but I'm guessing you have tried that already...? We are also seeing it on PS3.
    Same Issue here on XB1.
    Quit the game and restarted RS2014 Remastered. Was able to play one DLC song (Foo Fighters Learn to Fly). Next song I tried to play disappeared (Jimi Hendrix Wind Cries Mary). All other DLC disappeared as I selected each one. Scrolling over DLC would not show album cover nor play snippet.
    Have not tried Hard Reset of Console.

elemenohpenc's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by sto269 Go to original post
    Any additional details you think would be helpful: This is a long term issue.

I have also had this issue for years. I haven't had this happen yet since the update but I'm sure it'll happen again. It's a rare thing that isn't a big deal to me but it's a bug nonetheless.

My Rocksmith 2014 worked perfectly as usual through Steam yesterday. Now it won't even launch.

At first it gave an error message stating the missing msvcp100.dll. So I installed it.

I tried to launch the game via Steam and Uplay but there is no report whatsoever. I tried to launch the game directly in Windows Explorer and it gives me an error message (0xc000007b). So I followed instructions from this link
    http://www.bitdefender.com/support/h...n%22-1106.html

However it doesn't help and error message (0xc000007b) persists.

Here is some detail

Problem: Error 0xc000007b
    Connection: Ubisoft Rocksmith Real Tone Cable.
    Series: ASUS G75VW
    Platform: PC
    Version: 10.0.14393 Build 14393
    Systemtyp: x64-based PC
    Prozessor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz, 2401 MHz, 4 Kern(e), 8 logische(r) Prozessor(en)
    RAM: 8GB
    Graphics: Nvidia GTX660M
    Resolution: 1920x1080, 60Hz

What I have done:

1. Verify Integrity of game cache (via Steam)
    2. Un- and reinstalling the game
    3. Restarting the system
    4. Manually copy the missing .dll (as stated in link above)
    5. Cleaning the registry

Interestingly all other Ubisoft game won't launch as well, with the exception of ANNO 1404 venice and 2070.

Any help is very much appreciated

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Can you please restart and try again dokluck? There was an issue that should now be resolved. Let us know.

Thanks

Master Mode won't turn off

Platform: PC

I located the Master Mode, in Advance Settings in Riff Repeater. I've turned it to 'off' mode, and resumed song. Master Mode still activates. I've done this several times for each song, and it never stop activating.

Should I be turning it off here, or somewhere else - or is this a bug?

Platform: XBox One
    Song: Any
    Mode: Learn A Song
    Detailed description of issue: Switching quickly between options seems to lock the game up where a game restart is necessary. Game makes a studdering sound. Need to hit the Xbox button, close the game, and restart.
    What you were doing before this happened: Load up Learn A Song. Switch to a different arrangement quickly.
    Any additional details you think would be helpful: Has happened twice in an hour and a half in playing.