Originally Posted by spacecowboy73 Go to original post
    Platform: PS4
    Song: DLC
    Mode: Learn a Song
    Detailed description of issue: Went in to learn a song and selected a song but it just disappeared from my song list.
    What you were doing before this happened: Just started the game after downloading and installing the update.
    Any additional details you think would be helpful: Seems the issue is with dlc since I originally wanted to play Where Eagles Dare, but it just disappeared. Frustrated I started trying to play any song and they all disappeared too until I selected Paint it Black which let me play it. Maybe I'm not doing something right..
    same issue but with blister in the sun on xbox one

PS3... okay , these are my details from this yesterday. installed update yesterday, played 1 song, loked at stats, went to learn-a song, sorted by list 1(even though) I hadn't created a list yet and date added , song menu froze and I had to shut it off and leave for work

I retried it this morning.and here goes , more details,, 1) Loaded game this morning, waited fully until enumerating was fully complete. 2) went into stats for 2 minutes, clicked around in there, everything seemed to be working there. 3)Went into song menu , with all my songs (480 I believe, all official, no cdlc)) listed. 4)Set filters to sort by -all songs, and date added, 5) It started me @ Black magic, but I wanted to go to the newest, as I bought 3 packs of songs yesterday morning from the in-game store. 6)I hit R2 buttom and went down, and then realized I was going in the wrong direction. 7) I hit L2 button multiple times as it seems to jump from 1 date to the next newst, to the next newest etc,,, until I got to the top with9/03/2016 songs showing.. 8) the songs in the list had the R showing to the left rather than the album cover, so I waited for the album cover to load before I hit any buttons. 9) After 5 minutes, the album covers still hadn't loaded for the song at the top of my list on the screen.i clicked on the top song anyways (newest dlc) and it wouldn't let me into the song. I waited a few more minutes, still nothing. 10) I changed the sort filters to sort byTITLEinstead of date added. it I 11) screen allowed me to scroll a bit so I landed on Free bird, but that's too long, so I went to gimme three steps, clicked on it, and it disappeared from my list completely, wowzers, clicked on the next song, and it also disappeared from my list, got to 'go further-it had the album cover showing, clicked on that, and it let me in, I think, not sure, I did the tuning, and it went to the speaker cabinets, like the song was about to come on, but it didn't come on, it froze me there... I couldn't back out get to the tools screen or anything. At that point I shut it off, using the ps3 button which asked me if I wanted to quit, and I did cause I now have to go to work. so for 2 days now my previously playable game with zero issues, has now been unplayable. I live in Ottawa Canada est. time. this mornings attempt was between 6"15am-6:30am. on my PS3 where I have all my purchased DLC. I haven't had any time to check out my pc version yet, that will have to wait until the weekend

rapplebee's Avatar Member
    I only have 1 minor issue to report and mainly want to give you a known data point for a PS3 that is not experiencing any of the major issues I see being reported here.

My PS3 is the "80GB" (really 75GB) CECHK01 model running System Software v4.80. Prior to cleaning up a boatload of my son's saved data and the games themselves from games they were not supposed to load, I had 5GB free out of 75GB. It ran fine that way but I still cleaned about 45GB off of the system and it is still running fine with the exception of the minor issue noted below

My minor issue is sometimes the tuner refuses to advance to the next string, mainly when the next string is way out of tune relative to the tuning the game is aiming for. An example would be going from E standard to Eb.

Platform: PS3
    Firmware: version 4.80
    Song: Any
    Mode: Learn a song
    Detailed desciption: The game loads fine, but when I select 'play', the neck of the guitar wouldn't show up in game. So I am not able to play play any notes. But the game doesn't freeze, which is claimed. The first thing I did when the update was installed was switch off DD. Next, I selected 'Peace Of Mind' by Boston and then it happened.

tjdrico's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    Since people understandably won't read the whole thread before posting, the Known Issues thread will give you the updates on the data we get from this thread:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...d-Known-Issues
    Sorry dude! My bad.

Originally Posted by whydaman Go to original post
    I'm having the same issue on my PS4. In Learn a Song, when you click on a DLC song to play it with the X button, the song simply disappears from the list. Backing out to the main menu and going back in will refresh the list and the song will reappear. Upon clicking it to play again, it disappears again. I have restarted my PS4 multiple times and are having the same issue. The only real new piece of info for you Dan is this: I wasn't having this problem after installing the patch this morning. It only started for me after I downloaded and installed the new Anniversary Pack. I hope this helps.
    This is exactly what I experienced on my PS4. After the update all seemed good. I was playing DLC just fine. Realized my Misfits were missing. Re-downloaded and restarted the game. Played one misfits song then the DLC started disappearing when I would select it. I did a resync of my library and restarted. Same issue.

Learn A Song - Disappearing Songs

Originally Posted by spacecowboy73 Go to original post
    Platform: PS4
    Song: DLC
    Detailed description of issue: Went in to learn a song and selected a song but it just disappeared from my song list.
    What you were doing before this happened: Just started the game after downloading and installing the update.
    Any additional details you think would be helpful: Seems the issue is with dlc since I originally wanted to play Where Eagles Dare, but it just disappeared. Frustrated I started trying to play any song and they all disappeared too until I selected Paint it Black which let me play it. Maybe I'm not doing something right..
    Having the same issue on Xbox One.
    1. In "Learn A Song" menu -> Song List.
    2. Songs appear in my list but when I Select (press A) a song, it disappears.
    3. I have the songs sorted by Date Added.

Thanks for any help Rocksmith/Ubisoft!

Rocksmith bugs

Platform: PS3 (slim)
    Songs: All DLC (Sum 41, Bachsmith, Rocksmith goes to the movies) and possibly non dlc

Issue: The game freezes about 1/4 times after selecting a song to play (right when the "tabs" and all should come, the screen just shows the speakers (which are responsive) but doesn't load anything else. It is most likely to occur when no tuning change is required.

Other issues: Sum 41 DLC dissapearing. Freezing when choosing to skip tuning (similar to the above). And issues sorting (forgetting dlc, displaying locked songs ect...)

Regardless, the new layout looks great and is far more intuitive, and its awesome that you gave it to for free. That being said, it is hindering my 1 hour practice as 10 mins of that is spent just rebooting the game, is it possible to revert back the the older version until "remastered" is fixed?

AndrewH1313's Avatar Junior Member
    On a new xBox One S, RS1 imports have been disappearing when selected. They were ok till I added a host of other DLC from 360 and also switched a track, Sweet Home Alabama from Lead to Rhythm (not sure relevant).. They originally always showed album covers but now are all blank each time when they fail and disappear.

Managed to get them back by switching to another game title, then starting my downloaded RS Remasted from it's initial screen.

Platform: PS3, 160Gb model (now 1Tb)

Song: Multiple

Mode: Play a Song

Detailed description of issue: Play-through of song occurs normally. At the end, the loft comes back into view dimmed, it's about to show the results of the play-through, and the game freezes solid. Falls over, poleaxed-steer sloppy dead and takes the entire console with it.

What you were doing before this happened: Playing a song.

Any additional details you think would be helpful: This is very much an intermittent error, which means it happens on some plays and not others. I've gone several songs in a row and not had a problem, but when it goes down, it goes down hard. It may not be much, but each time it's crashed, and I've done a power-cycle restart, it's asked me to send feedback to Sony, and I've been saying yes. They have the crash logs.