Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative

Rocksmith 2014 Remastered: Bugs/Issues

Hey Rockers!

Please use this Thread to report any bugs, repeatable crashes and any major gameplay technical issues for Rocksmith 2014 Remastered. When posting use the following format so we can pass it on to the team.

Platform:
    Song:
    Mode:
    Detailed description of the issue:
    What you were doing before this happened:
    Any additional details you think would be helpful:

A list of currently known issues is here. Your feedback in this thread will inform that one.

This thread is NOT meant to replace Ubisoft Support by any means. If you have an issue, please make sure you contact them immediately. Ubisoft Support Website

If you'd like to share gameplay feedback, please use this thread.

Thanks for reporting your issues!

Kynlore's Avatar Senior Member
    Platform XboxOne
    Mode: Non-Stop Play
    Description of issue: It seems my song lists seem to re-populate themselves with a few random songs even after I have cleared them out and left them empty. Also, when entering list 2, it says 0 songs, but then has all the songs for list 1 checked. It shows this for each list I go into. If I uncheck a song from list 2 it is then unchecked in list 1. It's as if all the lists share the same check boxes.

** UPDATE - The lists seem to have stopped repopulating themselves. A restart of the console may have fixed that. Also the checkboxes on the songs was my mistake. I thought when you chose the list from the Non-Stop Plat menu and that was the one you were editing. I didn't realize you went into Song List Editor and then selected the list from in there.

All is good now.
     1 people found this helpful

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Thanks for the clear report, Kynlore. We'll investigate.
     1 people found this helpful

Platform: PS4
    Song: DLC
    Mode: Learn a Song
    Detailed description of issue: Went in to learn a song and selected a song but it just disappeared from my song list.
    What you were doing before this happened: Just started the game after downloading and installing the update.
    Any additional details you think would be helpful: Seems the issue is with dlc since I originally wanted to play Where Eagles Dare, but it just disappeared. Frustrated I started trying to play any song and they all disappeared too until I selected Paint it Black which let me play it. Maybe I'm not doing something right..
     7 people found this helpful

R2_'s Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by spacecowboy73 Go to original post
    Platform: PS4
    Song: DLC
    Detailed description of issue: Went in to learn a song and selected a song but it just disappeared from my song list.
    What you were doing before this happened: Just started the game after downloading and installing the update.
    Any additional details you think would be helpful: Seems the issue is with dlc since I originally wanted to play Where Eagles Dare, but it just disappeared. Frustrated I started trying to play any song and they all disappeared too until I selected Paint it Black which let me play it. Maybe I'm not doing something right..
    I had the exact same bug, also on PS4. This had never happened to me before the patch. First the album covers disappeared and then the songs one by one when I tried to select them. I had to restart the game to get them to work.
     2 people found this helpful

Platform: Xbox 360
    Song: any
    Detailed description of issue: Software requires restart. Self determined.
    What you were doing before this happened: scrolling through my songs
    Any additional details you think would be helpful: This is a long term issue. It has happened repeatedly and for some time. It seems my system's RAM may not be able to handle the size of the library. If I scroll slowly and allow it to load album cover and snippet every 10 songs or so, it's okay. Large jumps are bad.

Learn a Song> try to pick a DLC song, songs disappear from my list PS4

Originally Posted by R2_ Go to original post
    I had the exact same bug, also on PS4. This had never happened to me before the patch. First the album covers disappeared and then the songs one by one when I tried to select them. I had to restart the game to get them to work.
    I've been having that same issue since before the Remastered update on my PS4, and it is only with DLC...

Game hangs during Guitarcade loading

Platform: PC/Steam
    Song:N/A
    Mode:Guitarcade - Harmonic Heist
    Detailed description of issue:Entered guitarcade and selected Harmonic Heist. Game became stuck at the 8-bit loading screen. It never loaded the minigame.
    What you were doing before this happened:I was in learn a song for a few songs then backed out to the main menu and went through the options menu. From there I went to the guitarcade.
    Any additional details you think would be helpful: The icons were still moving as those it was loading when the game became stuck.

elemenohpenc's Avatar Senior Member
    Platform: X360

Song: N/A

Mode: LAS / Score Attack / anything with a song selection screen

Description: Sorting by date added isn't accurate. Under "NEW" it shows the 6 new songs mixed in with some other DLC. The free Christmas pack, Bachsmith 1 and 2, RS Goes To The Movies and "Straightener" by ROCKSTEADY are all listed under new. The xmas pack is SUPER OLD. Straightener was from the JPN DLC that came out the first couple months of 2014s launch.

Note: When I entered the song list editor in nonstop play the new DLC was under the October 4th header but all the aforementioned DLC was listed above it as "NEW".

What I did before: Irrelevant. I encountered it all day in every mode that I tried.

Platform: PC
    Detailed Description. Game won't start. I bought it yesterday. It worked yesterday. It won't start today. Attempting to start from Steam, it says it is starting up and does nothing. If I attempt to load the .exe file directlyit says 'The application was unable to start correctly'.
     2 people found this helpful