A couple other problems to iron out, which appeared in 2.2.1:

1. Fury's strike and return does not always work.
    a. Sometimes they are not allowed to use the ability on an enemy in range
    b. Sometimes they strike but do not return

2. Legionairres sometimes protect non-adjacent troops. It happens, for instance, regularly fighting garrisons in Irresponsible War.

Issues with the end of combat

Originally Posted by Ubi-MoshiMoshi Go to original post
    Hello Heroes,

Following the release of Patch 2.2, we are pleased to announce the availability of a new hotfix for MMH7 with update 2.2.1.

In this patch, we included several fixes for issues you reported in the previous version. Thank you for your support.

As always, downloading this new update is automatic on both Uplay and Steam. Should this for whatever reason not happen, please then make use of the Verify files feature on either platform, which should then start the download.

Regards
    The M&M Team
    Dear M&M Team

I have been playing for a while now and recently (last week) I have run into an interesting issue. When my heroes fight somebody - sometimes a trivial opponent where I have lost not a single person - when the combat is complete and experience points are given out - it shows that I have lost numerous of my characters. I have to shut the game down reload a previous save and re-do the battle. Sometimes it repeat this issue. Most of times, I am using quick battle to avoid this issue. But when I am fighting another heroes - then I am stuck. I can supply my game saved if it helps.

Thanks for your game - it has been very enjoyable.

Regards,

Abuspencer

Please help me. I bought the game, but can not download it. I contacted support but no answer. Did Ubisoft close down?

problem

hallo.,
    my english is bad.
    patch 2.2- problem lost stories map 1, can't follow map 2, -
    and map generation poor graphic quality
    pleasse help me
    thanks
    Čepelková

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234