🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Ubi_Yannick's Avatar Senior Community Developer

Agent Brief – September 29

Agents,

The past week has been an amazing experience and your willingness to help us make the game better has been astounding. We have received an incredible amount of good feedback from the PTS, balancing comments, min-max testing and bug reports, and have worked very hard on tweaking the game to answer to it. What you will find in this Week 2 build should be a much improved and more balanced version of 1.4.

Testing conditions:
    This week, we have wiped the PTS database in order to make room for your live characters. That’s right, you will now have the opportunity to test 1.4 with your characters from the live game! If you don’t have a level 30, don’t worry. You will still be able to create a new character that will be directly boosted to level 30 with Purple gear.

Your goal:
    We want you to focus your attention on two key elements:
    • Character conversion: It’s important that we nail the conversion of existing gear and character stats from 1.3 to 1.4. Take the time to look at your existing character and see how all existing items have been converted.
    • World Tier 4: We have had a lot of feedback on the progression between World Tiers, and we now want to hear more about the true end-game in World Tier 4. Farm your way to min maxing your character, try all the weapons, gear sets, talents, skills, etc.

• Let us know about anything that would be broken or incoherent on your existing character and items. We also want to know about any specific cases that we haven’t anticipated and need to sort before releasing the update.
    • Tell us about the Tier 4 balancing, weapons, items, etc. We want to know if there is anything imbalanced, too powerful, not powerful enough, broken builds, etc.

Thanks for your help agents!
    The Division Dev Team

so far i loved the pts it feels fresh playing d game, looking forward to test main character.......Thanks for such awesome game
    Just wanna see little tunning in nomad. In morning i tested it awesome thing....may be little bit fire power

SherpaGoolsbee's Avatar Member
    Is there anyway console players can download the PTS client on our computers? I'm not asking if I can playtest the PTS on my console because I know there are issues with that. I am asking if I can help playtest on my computer even though I don't own the game on computer. My computer is actually a better piece of hardware anyways. The only reason I play on console is because all my friends play on console. Or would I have to buy the PC version of The Division? I wouldn't mind, but I would still want to playtest my characters from my console account. Please let us know. Thank you for all your hard work!

mmm

Still can`t do Chalenging mission or Incursion on Single Player , all the rest is Super !

One minor thing that happened is some mods were unequipped from my weapons. I just re-equipped them.

system of the character cures

I would like to see that the system of care go back to being the traditional one the new system of care and I do not like going to ruin the gaming experience developers that you want to create.
    I do not know if you can understand what I wrote because I translate with google translator
    let me know if you can understand so I can give you other Summary after about improving the game.

What's wrong with stats?

I completely don't understand the Damage properties on Banshee set, because they're literally absorbing each other http://i.imgur.com/ZoYgcsB.jpg
    Probably it would be much better, if those stats will affect Damage input/output for NPC's, or something

And I don't understand new stats on the gear, right now I have about 7.5k armor on PTS with the cap of 60% (I have the exact 75% cap on Live),. I guess now we have to reroll all of our gear set stats after patch comes out.

Anyone is having issue with equip mods? I mean, if an equip or a mod for equip is in sharable status you can't apply. I worked out this by recalibrating the equip, instead with the mod itself I have to wait that it's no longer sharable

Originally Posted by Dannyzwo78 Go to original post
    Still can`t do Chalenging mission or Incursion on Single Player , all the rest is Super !
    Because Challenging and Incursion on Challenging or Heroic are set four a group of 4 people...

PS: Please, I'm so sorry for my bad english...

Originally Posted by IK-Niko Go to original post
    Anyone is having issue with equip mods? I mean, if an equip or a mod for equip is in sharable status you can't apply. I worked out this by recalibrating the equip, instead with the mod itself I have to wait that it's no longer sharable

Because Challenging and Incursion on Challenging or Heroic are set four a group of 4 people...

PS: Please, I'm so sorry for my bad english...
    incursion is the only one that won't scale, ALL the story missions are designed too scale for solo play and group size, this goes for normal + hard + challenge
    they stated this in one of the first SotG's about the 1.4.

but they didn't do it well enough and needs more work.. the AI are all rushers now, the healers are OP as f***, and because of all the npc's are rushing its not doable for solo..
    i think the scaling is good enough if the npc's where going to behave more passive like in the 1.3, but with this aggressive behavior they need to be toned down allot.

also i find it very strange how a lvl 33 elite is all over the place with scaling TTK/TTBK not 1 is the same (DZ/HVT/LZ/UG/incurssion)

Pvp

Hello,

I finally tried the new PTS. I am a PVP Player and i have some problems with the newest changes:
    My Pros and Contras are:

Pro:
    + Nerfing the damn smartcover and the Pulse scan improves the PVP Experience A LOT
    + Not everyone is using Sentry Shotgun or DMR Builds
    + The NPCS are more moderate so you can fight them alone and dont die within a few seconds
    + Balancing the weapons. I love the Kriss Vector very much but since now it became very weak. The MP7 was the best in all points. But now the vector and other smgs have different bullet damage. Thats way better so you can switch your weapons. You can choose if you want a weapon with more Firepower or RPM

Contra:
    - Reducing the armor leads to very fast PVP Battles. That means that almost everyone can melt you within 2 secs with each weapon because the most players only have about 45% and in 1.3 they hat 75%
    - the range of the smgs is way too high if someone uses the right mods on the weapon
    - The triage skill became almost useless and your heal just work one time and not many times
    - ONE SHOT SHOTGUNS ARE STILL OVERPOWERED. It is way to easy to oneshot a player. I think that in a game like this that shouldnt be that easy. If the player is a total glasscannon wihtout armor and hp than it would be ok. But till now all of that OneShot builds have way over 100k hp. Thats too much and i think that this is a main problem for many fair pvp players

My suggestions for better PVP gameplay:
    I would bring back the "Triage Gameplay" that allows the heals to heal you more than one time. The better your skill power the longer they stay on the ground!
    I would nerf the Triage Skill reduce as next step. So you can life longer but cant heal you every second!
    I would increase the armor cap in pvp back to 75 percent so you can fight longer and have the chance to coordinate better with your squad. Because in my opinion I die too fast and i have 160k hp and 46 per cent armor. That doesnt matter because everyone can kill me within a few seconds.
    Decrease the range of the smgs. Smgs are close quarter weapons and shouldnt be that strong at range!
    Nerf the shotguns so that they isnt a one shot shotgun build anymore. It should only be possible for complete glasscannons wihout thoughness.

It would be great if i could hear your feedback to this. I realy like playing the Division. But in the last time PVP became very stressfull and had nothing to do with real skill. Everyone was just hiding behind their smartcovers and i quit playing for a while. Since the new PTS is out I tried it once more and I got a better Gameplay Feeling but i still have some Problems with it. All my mates and players I met in the DZ thought almost the same. They die too fast and there isnt a big difference betwenn the DMG builds because everyone deals almost the exact same dmg and can kill you within a few seconds. This isnt good for PVP experience because you should need more time to kill a skilled player within his squad!

I am german so pls understand that I am not a english master I wish you a great a day and I hope that you will r ead this and discuss it!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►