RetiredRonin's Avatar Senior Community Manager

Nutty Fluffies goes Free to Play. Now available on Android.

Nutty Fluffies, the wild roller coast ride for your mobile device, is now available on Android, and is also free for all iOS and Android devices. Get your game on, right here:

Apple App Store
    Amazon.com

Each player begins as a conductor on a neglected wooden coaster, but quickly rockets their way to increasingly challenging jet-fast rides on one of the many coasters found on any of the Extreme Tracks. As players earn coins and gather hearts, they’ll progress through 26 different tracks featuring unique and challenging rollercoasters like Wooden Ways, Metal Mayhem, Loonie Loops and Rapture Rides.

Utilizing a touch-based interface that helps make physics fun, players can soar through huge loops, massive jumps and stomach-turning upside-down tracks as one of five fun animals: The Mouse, Cat, Dog, Pig or Elephant. Nutty Fluffies also features new power-ups for players to take advantage of, like rockets, jump-jets and magnets.

Nutty Fluffies is developed by RedLynx, master of physics based arcade games and developer of the massively popular XBLA title, Trials Evolution.

For more information on Nutty Fluffies, please follow the game on Facebook.

Just poking around other non-Trials forums and saw this. The App Store shows $1.99 right now. Was this a limited time thing? I'd consider the $2, but I am switching to Android in September when my contract is up, so I'm limiting my purchases. I do see it is still free for Android.