Charlie901's Avatar Senior Member
    Just read the quick install guide and it said that campaign results can be historically different than what actually occurred. This would lead me to believe that the outcome of a campaign is now dependant on your performance and not scripted to match history. Is this correct?

Also what is the difference between a Fictional and Nonfictional Campaign? Is a Fictional Campaign made up and the other historical or can a Fictional Campaign end non-historically?

Just read the quick install guide and it said that campaign results can be historically different than what actually occurred. This would lead me to believe that the outcome of a campaign is now dependant on your performance and not scripted to match history. Is this correct?

Also what is the difference between a Fictional and Nonfictional Campaign? Is a Fictional Campaign made up and the other historical or can a Fictional Campaign end non-historically?

BUMP

Rajvosa's Avatar Banned
    bada-boom-mp-mpa-pa-a...

Regards,

Jasko

mortoma's Avatar Senior Member
    Well that will take some time to see. As of course most of my time yesterday afternoon until 2:00 in the morning was spent trying out planes in QMB.
    But I have flown my first mission in the Bf-110 and 3 missions in the IAR-80, but I would have to fly 20 or 30 to find out what you are asking. We'll all know in time my friends. So give us some!!!