ermukanso87's Avatar Junior Member

no vikings NPCs?

in closed alpha only NPCs knights and samurais
    I guess the game will be on launch?
    hello everyone

I believe they are going to add viking npc aswell remember, this was an alpha which means nothing is really in a final stage!
     3 people found this helpful

Killerbrian26's Avatar Member
    They were in the e3 campaign mission so I would assume it was just an alpha thing.
     1 people found this helpful

How will the game decide which set of NPCs to use, since they obviously made the mistake of not having faction based matchmaking? If I have a team with samurai, knights, and vikings, which one will the NPCs be?
     1 people found this helpful

ermukanso87's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by waraidako Go to original post
    How will the game decide which set of NPCs to use, since they obviously made the mistake of not having faction based matchmaking? If I have a team with samurai, knights, and vikings, which one will the NPCs be?

good question

Originally Posted by waraidako Go to original post
    I suspect the defenders will always be of the maps faction. Attackers, hum, maybe the faction who have the most heros in the team or random if its even.

I dont really care about the mobs. Random's good too