🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    I thought the animated gifs didn't unlock?

It opens in photoshop as individual frames, I don't see how anything is hidden in it.

jaq-b's Avatar Member
    You can also open unanimated gif and also see nothing in photoshop ;p

Originally Posted by cloudburn24 Go to original post
    Who needs the confirmation when you have this much support? LOL. Hope it's a 5 pack from DT.
    That would be fantastic but I won't set expectations that high as Dream Theater has never licensed more than 1 song at a time for games so to me Variety Pack V seems more likely.
     1 people found this helpful

fwiw if you use hide in picture to put a file in a GIF I believe it breaks animation and would make ti very, very grainy looking... so even though it's a GIF, I doubt there's anything hidden. could be wrong though.

Originally Posted by Grumble Volcano Go to original post
    That would be fantastic but I won't set expectations that high as Dream Theater has never licensed more than 1 song at a time for games so to me Variety Pack V seems more likely.
    Too many variety packs lately, though.They're cool because they have a little something for everyone, but I'm weird and I'd rather take my chances that I get 3-5 songs from a band I like than to hope I like one song out of a variety pack.

They mentioned on the stream yesterday that something SUPER EXCITING was coming today. This is it. Dream Theater pack. I believe!

I will say that a "Prog rock" pack would be almost as exciting.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by ElatedOwl Go to original post
    fwiw if you use hide in picture to put a file in a GIF I believe it breaks animation and would make ti very, very grainy looking... so even though it's a GIF, I doubt there's anything hidden. could be wrong though.
    I'm sure historically these types of clues haven't hidden anything in the animation. First time for everything though I guess.

del170109032657's Avatar Community Manager
    Before the leaves have fallen
    Before we lock the doors
    There must be the third and last dance
    This one will last forever
    Metropolis watches and thoughtfully smiles
    She's taken you to your home

Glad everyone could figure out these Images & Words. Everything does indeed point back to Dream Theater. The background in the initial clue? That's the CD cover for I&W blurred out to an extreme degree. The answers to the original image? All words featured in “Metropolis Part I: "The Miracle and the Sleeper."”

Metropolis will be one of three songs featured in the upcoming Dream Theater song pack. Stay tuned to the Rocksmith social channels this weekend for another song reveal.

To temper expectations a bit, the entire pack is under 30 minutes in total length. Yes, that's still a lot of music in a three pack. I want to make sure people set their expectations accordingly. Something like "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence" as one of the songs (42 minutes in one track) would be slightly insane.

As a HUGE fan of Dream Theater, I can't explain how personally excited I am for this one. Spending hours in Riff Repeater will never have been so fun. \m/
     4 people found this helpful

QuantumNiTE's Avatar Member
    Woo - that is great!

jaq-b's Avatar Member
    nice!

Jumping in the DT train

Fred Astair and Ginger Rogers - Dance of Eternity
    Infinity - Falling into Infinity
    Bridget Helm - Starred in film Metropolis
    Unbreakable Kimmy "It's a Miracle" -Miracle and the Sleeper
    Fall - Falling into Infinity
    Sleeping Man - Miracle and the Sleeper
    Key in door - "Missing key to unlock my minds door"
    No place like home - Home (Scenes from a Memory)

Also 8 clues - Octavarium

Edit: eh looks like I was a bit slow