🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't know why they couldn't make this one work. That would have been epic!

randomas's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SeattleSauve Go to original post
    No idea why, but I feel compelled to post my Majesty pics in honor of the DT pack:
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ing-JP-Majesty
    Pictures won't cut it, now I want videos of you playing the dlc!

zaxcv4321's Avatar Senior Member
    A funny interview with one of the best drummers on the planet:

I am buying this pack no matter what songs are on it. I have wanted Dream Theater for DLC from the beginning. Here is my hope for the pack. What if we actually got Instrumedley as a track? I would be amazingly happy about that one. That is a 12 minute song. John plays that on a 6 string in concert so no having to figure out how to get the 7 string parts transcribed. Not sure how the bass would be done though.

On a side note, just bought my tickets tonight for their concert in my home town for October. This will be my first time seeing them live.
     1 people found this helpful

OMG Dream Theater YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!

My second favorite band behind Megadeth. Now we just need Led Zeppelin, my third favorite band (this will legit never happen, though). Wolfmother pack would be a great alternative.

I am expecting the other two songs to be any of these: Pull Me Under, Panic Attack, As I Am, The Enemy Inside, On the Backs of Angels or Take the Time.

However, I would love me some Peruvian Skies. That song has awesome riffs in there. Though I don't see us getting anything else than the ones I have up there. Still, I'm not complaining, I've been waiting for a DT DLC pack since the first game came out. Any DT is great.

SeattleSauve's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by randomas Go to original post
    Pictures won't cut it, now I want videos of you playing the dlc!
    Ha, yeah, pretty sure it will take me a long time before I'm comfortable posting a DT cover on the youtubes

Originally Posted by Grumble Volcano Go to original post
    The 2nd song is "On the Backs of Angels".

https://twitter.com/Rocksmithgame/st...74136836018176
    They also said the 3 songs clock in at just over 26 mins, so maybe now we have a slightly better chance at guessing the third?

Or at least seeing if Pull Me Under still fits in with that restriction.

Originally Posted by SeattleSauve Go to original post
    They also said the 3 songs clock in at just over 26 mins, so maybe now we have a slightly better chance at guessing the third?

Or at least seeing if Pull Me Under still fits in with that restriction.
    Yes, given they said 26+ mins I think we're looking at combined time being more than 26 mins but less than 27 mins. The combined time of Metropolis Pt. 1 and On the Backs of Angels is 9:32 + 8:42 = 18:14 so Pull Me Under still seems a likely 3rd song.

So by my calculations, if we assume the setlist is between 26 and 27 mins long, and we subtract those two songs the third song is in the following range: 7:46 to 8:46

Panic Attack, and Pull Me Under both fit within those bounds.

Edit: Grumble beat me to it. But the range also works for Panic Attack too.
    Edit 2: Decided to not round since there is no reason to