1. #1

    Invasion mode

    This game needs a big game mode with lots of players in it and no AI:

    -2 choices 1- invasion mode with the 3 faction in it 20 players in each faction
    2- invasion mode with 2 faction in it with 30 players in each team.

    - 3 bases or 2 bases(depending on which you choose) for every team to spawn at the beginning

    - big maps with at least 6 capture point minimum to be captured in the ordered that we want

    - big maps meaning big battlefield, forest, castle(big), vilages, open field etc

    - basically the same thing as battlefield but for honor style

    personally I would preferred the 3 way battle and for those of you who will say that you will get gank and bla bla bla you just don't have to play that game mode. And yes its resemble battlefield but I think its time that somebody step up and do a little compétition to battlefield and for honor with a 3 way battlefield is the perfect candidate for that I think, so come on ubi let the war begin!!! And why don't you throw in it some horses too that would be great and war machine of that time period and add a class of archer too.
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Horses and archers would have a way to big advantage over all the other classes then. War machines don't seem fitting in this kind of melee fighting game.

    Although I totally agree in bigger maps. I don't really care what new game modes come but at least something NEW and exciting. Something different.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by YellowMirror Go to original post
    Horses and archers would have a way to big advantage over all the other classes then. War machines don't seem fitting in this kind of melee fighting game.

    Although I totally agree in bigger maps. I don't really care what new game modes come but at least something NEW and exciting. Something different.
    I completely agree
    Share this post

  4. #4
    idk if i want anymore than 4 players on each team. Maybe 5 or 6 but 20+ is way too much. The game should also have a focus on personal duels within the game and have 20+ players will definitely ruin that. But I do agree with having more game modes.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by DarkstarQc Go to original post
    This game needs a big game mode with lots of players in it and no AI:

    -2 choices 1- invasion mode with the 3 faction in it 20 players in each faction
    2- invasion mode with 2 faction in it with 30 players in each team.

    - 3 bases or 2 bases(depending on which you choose) for every team to spawn at the beginning

    - big maps with at least 6 capture point minimum to be captured in the ordered that we want

    - big maps meaning big battlefield, forest, castle(big), vilages, open field etc

    - basically the same thing as battlefield but for honor style

    personally I would preferred the 3 way battle and for those of you who will say that you will get gank and bla bla bla you just don't have to play that game mode. And yes its resemble battlefield but I think its time that somebody step up and do a little compétition to battlefield and for honor with a 3 way battlefield is the perfect candidate for that I think, so come on ubi let the war begin!!! And why don't you throw in it some horses too that would be great and war machine of that time period and add a class of archer too.
    Id like to see a mode where two teams with as many players as possible (24v24 would be perfect) stand across from each other in a huge open field. When the battle begins both teams run toward each other and battle it out just like battles of the past.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    if we want to talk about bigger game mode, first we need to have a dedicated server
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by Mr.Riot Go to original post
    idk if i want anymore than 4 players on each team. Maybe 5 or 6 but 20+ is way too much. The game should also have a focus on personal duels within the game and have 20+ players will definitely ruin that. But I do agree with having more game modes.
    Again if you don't like a 20+ player mode just don't play in it, its really simple!!! that doesn't mean that other cant enjoy it. and here im talking 60 player 3 faction, 20 players each faction or maybe 10 each that would make it 30 total it would still be awesome.
    Share this post