Halloween (Confirmed by Dan)
    Last Caress
    Die, Die My Darling
    Dig Up Her Bones
     1 people found this helpful

The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post

From the devious mind of RS222.
    I'm guessing it's an EDM pack from the Burning Man festival.

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by The_Working_Man Go to original post
    I'm guessing it's an EDM pack from the Burning Man festival.
    Did you not read all our posts? The game is over.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    I've been a Misfits fan for quite awhile, they've only had one song in a music game ever

I'd expect that one.

Hoping for London Dungeon and Last Caress

Danny-Ramone's Avatar Senior Member
    Halloween - A 1m47s song that sounds like it was recorded at the band's first practice session. In the drummer's bathroom.

It doesn't get much better than that. Take my money already

And for next week:

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by Landozelig Go to original post
    100% agree. It's the stupidest thing added to the guessing thread.
    Well, see, that's the thing -- it's not a guessing thread. Guesses are never confirmed, per the mini-FAQ -- but suggested solutions where people show how they reached that conclusion are what actually gets a response. "What band am I thinking of" is a lousy experience, but "what do these clues mean" is a lot more fun -- and a lot more structured. And if you are tracking the clues and someone just tells you what they mean, that's less fun. Maybe that person was late to the thread because they had to work, or they had a screaming kid that morning, or they are in a different time zone. I want to include as many people as possible, not just the first four people who see the thread. Spoiler tags help accommodate that.

I appreciate you tolerating the spoiler tags so that other people can have fun at their own pace.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by Landozelig Go to original post
    100% agree. It's the stupidest thing added to the guessing thread.
    Well, see, that's the thing -- it's not a guessing thread. Guesses are never confirmed, per the mini-FAQ -- but suggested solutions where people show how they reached that conclusion are what actually gets a response. "What band am I thinking of" is a lousy experience, but "what do these clues mean" is a lot more fun -- and a lot more structured. And if you are tracking the clues and someone just tells you what they mean, that's less fun. Maybe that person was late to the thread because they had to work, or they had a screaming kid that morning, or they are in a different time zone. I want to include as many people as possible, not just the first four people who see the thread. Spoiler tags help accommodate that.

I appreciate you tolerating the spoiler tags so that other people can have fun at their own pace.

Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    You could say "Halloween" comes early this year.
    Hope you pull that pun again in two weeks and bring us some Helloween. Would be very fitting since that's also the day after the German national day.

I generally try and refrain from writing "Day one purchase!!1!" on here because sometimes I'm just getting caught up in the moment, but this is hands down an immediate purchase for me. I hope there's some Graves representation.

I've never really understood the logic if how anyone just takes a wild guess at the artist without any supporting evidence, or says something like "I hope it's Sisters of Mercy, I'd love a Sisters of Mercy pack" they get tarred, feathered and chased out of Dodge, but once the clue is solved it seems totally fine to randomly guess at the tracks; "Awesome, an 80's pack, hope we get This Corrosion by Sisters of Mercy". Apart from narrowing down the band or theme, what's the difference?

I'm not trying to be an ar$e, just curious

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Because you are guessing within the framework of an established premise or artist, therefore the guessing is within reason.