ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by icenine22122 Go to original post
    Downvote for not using a spolier tag, but I concur. Definitely the
    Spoiler:  Show
    Misfits

I spoilered it now. May I have my upvote back please?
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by ghmorello Go to original post
    I spoilered it now. May I have my upvote back please?
    LOL... yes, and another one for fixing it

thoman23's Avatar Senior Member
    Am I the only one who doesn't see any point in the spoiler tags? They don't work on mobile devices. And if I don't want to see the answer, why would I read through the whole thread?
     8 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by thoman23 Go to original post
    Am I the only one who doesn't see any point in the spoiler tags? They don't work on mobile devices. And if I don't want to see the answer, why would I read through the whole thread?
    There's always desktop view to fit that problem.
     2 people found this helpful

Oops should be fix not fit.

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Dan, can you say those magical words?

I think its for people like me who want to see IF it's been solved by jumping to the end, and then seeing how it was solved, or helping.

I'm actually really hoping it's more general, like
    bands that Glenn Danzig was in
    , that way we could get stuff from
    Misfits, Samhain and Danzig

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Ours is not to question why -- you're A asking B to explain the behaviors of C. But the spoiler tags are useful when people are trying to figure it out but have joined the thread late; they want to see what people are figuring out but they want to see if they can figure it out for themselves along with it. It's like when people record sporting events on their DVR and don't want friends to spoil the outcome of the game; they want to go on the journey for themselves. I think that's a reasonable thing to offer them, and I do appreciate the courtesy of the spoiler tags.

Yes, 4-pack of Misfits, in honor of the reunion they said would never happen (they're playing their second show this weekend at Riot Fest in Chicago, having already played in Denver). You could say "Halloween" comes early this year.

Dan
     4 people found this helpful

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Ours is not to question why -- you're A asking B to explain the behaviors of C. But the spoiler tags are useful when people are trying to figure it out but have joined the thread late; they want to see what people are figuring out but they want to see if they can figure it out for themselves along with it. It's like when people record sporting events on their DVR and don't want friends to spoil the outcome of the game; they want to go on the journey for themselves. I think that's a reasonable thing to offer them, and I do appreciate the courtesy of the spoiler tags.

Yes, 4-pack of Misfits, in honor of the reunion they said would never happen (they're playing their second show this weekend at Riot Fest in Chicago, having already played in Denver). You could say "Halloween" comes early this year.

Dan
     4 people found this helpful

100% agree. It's the stupidest thing added to the guessing thread. A thread about guesses, where you have to spoiler your guesses.