1. #11
    ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,712
    The Worst Line In Serial History.
    Share this post

  2. #12
    I tried googling the line and the first hit was to a page in a book where the line appears about a film from 1946 called The Crimon Ghost.
    Wikipedia has this to say...Iron Maiden have also used the Crimson Ghost in their "The Number of the Beast" music video.
    Share this post

  3. #13
    Originally Posted by Quiddity 67 Go to original post
    Someone got to it before me - The worst line of dialogue in serial history. No idea what that means.
    It is from a 1946 movie The Crimson Ghost

    the Crimson Ghost delivers what might be the worst line of dialogue in serial history "We've been tricked by cleverness"

    Not sure were to take it from there.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  4. #14
    Originally Posted by Sneaky123 Go to original post
    would like to point out the flaggy dudes indicate uppercase letters or i did it wrong and flaggy dudes indicate lowercase and the rest of the message is in caps. but yea same effect
    The flaggy guys means the end of a word. And it is indeed: The Worst Line Of Dialogue In Serial History
    Share this post

  5. #15
    toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    8,136


    YES!

    Share this post

  6. #16
    ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,712
    Spoiler:  Show
    The search in the book reveals the Crimson Ghost. The Crimson Ghost is the mascot for The Misfits. The Misfits are a bunch of deviants.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  7. #17
    This might be correct Crimson Ghost is a Misfits song
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  8. #18
    Originally Posted by Pansassinator Go to original post
    The flaggy guys means the end of a word. And it is indeed: The Worst Line Of Dialogue In Serial History
    ahh good point, didnt notice that lol
    Share this post

  9. #19
    Originally Posted by ghmorello Go to original post
    The search in the book reveals the Crimson Ghost. The Crimson Ghost is the mascot for
    Spoiler:  Show
    The Misfits

    Downvote for not using a spolier tag, but I concur. Definitely the
    Spoiler:  Show
    Misfits
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  10. #20
    ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,712
    Originally Posted by canonical40 Go to original post
    I tried googling the line and the first hit was to a page in a book where the line appears about a film from 1946 called The Crimon Ghost.
    Wikipedia has this to say...Iron Maiden have also used the Crimson Ghost in their "The Number of the Beast" music video.
    But we already have that song.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post