🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rainbow Six Siege forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Vivendi may take over Ubisoft

At this moment there are many threads on this forum talking about how ubisoft needs to get their **** together, how ubisoft is ruining the game and how ubisoft's microtransactions are a disgrace but Vivendi is looking into buying ubisoft and if you thought ubi was bad and you guys are in for a rude awakening because Vivendi is worse than EA at their worst.

So i ask the forum to support ubisoft through this because if vivendi buys them out than every game will be like a gameloft game full of microtransactions and a sequel every year.
     1 people found this helpful

FYI McDonalds will go bankrupt before Vinendi takes over Ubisoft. Quit dreaming already

Evillpig's Avatar Senior Member
    I forgot my foil hat at home today damn it. Of all days to forget it too

really cuz ubisoft has started a campaign to fight their advances. so yes it is a very possible thing

Morfanos's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by jeffjordan93 Go to original post
    FYI McDonalds will go bankrupt before Vinendi takes over Ubisoft. Quit dreaming already
    I'm assuming you have no idea of what is really going on...

There's a real chance Vivendi might be able to take over Ubisoft. They are slowly buying more and more shares and to my knowledge, the Guillemot own less than 50% in shares so it is a real possibility. Last I check, Vivendi is now at around 25%. Last year, they were at below 15% and the year before that, near 5%. If it happens, it's not going to be something that happens in a month, it will most likely takes years. But it's a real possibility.

I hope Ubisoft sells. Cos they lied about rb6s and how it would be back at the start and since the launch of the fraudulent product they have done nothing to mend it. Making it slowly worse than cod eveyday. I'd like a refund from the ubi liars. Bring on Vivendi ASAP.if they bury ubisoft it wouldn't be a horrible loss

AI BLUEFOX's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by jeffjordan93 Go to original post
    FYI, at least check current events before you post.

http://www.polygon.com/2016/9/14/129...ndi-this-month

Originally Posted by Buffgary Go to original post
    I hope Ubisoft sells. Cos they lied about rb6s and how it would be back at the start and since the launch of the fraudulent product they have done nothing to mend it. Making it slowly worse than cod eveyday. I'd like a refund from the ubi liars. Bring on Vivendi ASAP.if they bury ubisoft it wouldn't be a horrible loss
    Vivendi is worse than ubisoft much worse

AI BLUEFOX's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Buffgary Go to original post
    Done nothing? Seriously, you didn't notice the patches?

You won't get an innovative game like R6 with Vivendi, you'll get a CoD/BF4 knock off. Yves Guillemot allows creativity and he allows his studios to take risks specifically to provide room for that creativity to breathe. Yeah sometimes that means they fall short, and everyone and his brother jumps on the hate bandwagon as we know, but they never want for a lack of vision and aspirations to create and push forward the games that the Ubi staff themselves love as much as the gamers do. It will be a tragic loss for gaming if Ubisoft go.

Keep beleiving that. I thought that they taught kids in school that not everything you read on the internet is true. But hey you want to think that ubi is in any kind of danger from a nobody company then have at it. Why not tell the Illuminati and the Aliens at area 51 while your at it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►