Does anybody know the exact time the ALPHA will go live tomorrow?

Preferably in Dutch Time.
    Thanks.

You know Dutch? As in Holland aka the Netherlands
    Cheers!

I used Google to sort of translate the time. I'm in PST on the west coast, and it goes live 6 AM here. 9 AM on the east coast, so in the Netherlands it says it should be 3 PM!

Ah thanks for that

Helforsite's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Pallbearer7 Go to original post
    I used Google to sort of translate the time. I'm in PST on the west coast, and it goes live 6 AM here. 9 AM on the east coast, so in the Netherlands it says it should be 3 PM!
    I believe you miscalculated. As far as I know amsterdam and the rest of the netherlands are GMT+1 which would mean it start at 4 PM /16:00.

Yeah, I mean I'm as American as it gets, so I'm not sure where the dividing line is for the time zones. I just asked google what time it'd be in the Netherlands and it doesn't seem to realize that there's multiple time zones in the Netherlands.

Originally Posted by LYCAN STR1FE Go to original post
    Preferably in Dutch Time.
    Thanks.

You know Dutch? As in Holland aka the Netherlands
    Cheers!
    Hey man, i'm dutch too! (Belgium) , i found this: "The For Honor’s Closed Alpha begins on September 15th at 9 h AM EDT / 1 h PM GMT and runs through September 18th at 8 h PM EDT / September 19th Midnight GMT."

So ive been calculating and we should be able to play it between 3PM and 4PM. But i'm hoping they're releasing it a bit earlier like midnight or so...

3 in heel Europa verwachten U.K.

1 pm GMT

Originally Posted by vinny710 Go to original post
    Hey man, i'm dutch too! (Belgium) , i found this: "The For Honor’s Closed Alpha begins on September 15th at 9 h AM EDT / 1 h PM GMT and runs through September 18th at 8 h PM EDT / September 19th Midnight GMT."

So ive been calculating and we should be able to play it between 3PM and 4PM. But i'm hoping they're releasing it a bit earlier like midnight or so...
    Thanks everybody!

Cant wait to play this tho I am soooooo eager to play STEEEEEEEP!!!
    SO HYPED!!!

Just watched the FOR HONOR Stream. Really cool to see as well.
    Im in love with the Samurai class - Always loved Japan so duh!
    Plus drifting is from Japan so I am set for tomorrow hahaha.