XB1 Key Confirmation - Respond if you ever got one.

It seems there are not many XB1 keys that went out. I think I have seen 2 confirmed players that received XB1 keys. Was just curious if the XB1 invites are lagging, or if the XB1 community isn't posting here or what.

I am the co-founder of a rather large clan, and know some of my members signed up for XB1 alpha and none of them received either.

Any input from staff, or from XB1 players that have gotten invites?

Originally Posted by AAGoldsmith Go to original post
    It seems there are not many XB1 keys that went out. I think I have seen 2 confirmed players that received XB1 keys. Was just curious if the XB1 invites are lagging, or if the XB1 community isn't posting here or what.

I am the co-founder of a rather large clan, and know some of my members signed up for XB1 alpha and none of them received either.

Any input from staff, or from XB1 players that have gotten invites?
    Hi, I have XBOX ONE, I registered to the alpha but received access to PS4...

It does seem that Xbox is not getting a lot of love. Pretty disappointed on my end

Nope, nothing yet. I am waiting patiently though. May just be a delay getting us keys??

Let's hope for that. I have posted here and in multiple forums, there seems to be a large disparity in XB1 keys vs PC vs PS4. Who knows.

can you cross play xb1 and ps4, because I got mine for ps4.

No shaz that won't work. Thanks for the effort though

I signed up the day it was announced.. Nothing here...

Have they not sent out all the keys for the one or are people just getting sent the wrong keys?