I guess we've been spoiled the past several weeks, with quick solutions and confirmations.

I like slipping in and out of here quickly

Originally Posted by NotRolo Go to original post
    I think I have it:

Spoiler:  Show
    Never Going Back Again

Each word is contained in one of the headlines (other than the story that provides the name of the band.

Also fits the newsletter hint
    A refused return
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Sl1mehunter Go to original post
    A refused return

I think you're right. PSN seems to confirm it. I also think this is going to be a mix pack.
     1 people found this helpful

I think that assumption that each puzzle piece stands for a separate song is off. First, usually a clue reveals only one song and not all of them. Second, this is not a gif, not a crossword puzzle or anything else that could self-confirm each guess - and again usually clues try to contain a confirmation of the right answer. Of course, this could be an exception (especially, seeing how this one is made by RS rather than Dan or Jason).
    Also, has anyone considered "Weekly Enquirer" title as standing out? All the stories only have a description, but this image doesn't really fit that well into the collage and yet doesn't seem to be related to any of the stories.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Sl1mehunter Go to original post
    A refused return

Wow, that was a really cool puzzle

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by biscobid Go to original post
    I'm shoehorning it in, here, but
    "Never Going Back Again"
    from Rumours would fit with the Newsletter clue of
    "A refused return"

... but I'll probably delete this myself for reaching.
    Or you will be awarded a Josie for such clever thinking.

Fleetwood Mac's "Never Going Back Again" does tick all the boxes, and it's one of four songs in Variety Pack IV, due out Tuesday. The gossip magazine does indeed deal in Rumours, the vehicles were specially chosen (Fleetwood + Mack makes for a shocking collision), and it does represent a refused return.

Better still, RS222 gave you the song title from the start. Have you noticed how he did it?

We are still trying to license more Fleetwood Mac songs but we are waiting on clearances. Cross your fingers -- we always hope, but don't expect.

More reveals on Facebook starting this weekend.

Originally Posted by biscobid Go to original post
    I'm shoehorning it in, here, but
    "Never Going Back Again"
    from Rumours would fit with the Newsletter clue of
    "A refused return"

... but I'll probably delete this myself for reaching.
    Or you will be awarded a Josie for such clever thinking.

Fleetwood Mac's "Never Going Back Again" does tick all the boxes, and it's one of four songs in Variety Pack IV, due out Tuesday. The gossip magazine does indeed deal in Rumours, the vehicles were specially chosen (Fleetwood + Mack makes for a shocking collision), and it does represent a refused return.

Better still, RS222 gave you the song title from the start. Have you noticed how he did it?

We are still trying to license more Fleetwood Mac songs but we are waiting on clearances. Cross your fingers -- we always hope, but don't expect.

More reveals on Facebook starting this weekend.

Seriously...while I was writing the confirmation, you found it on Sony's site anyway? So disheartening.

Unfortunately, I could not attend Greg's farewell lunch due to meetings. When Jason is not around, I am insanely overbooked.

Seriously...while I was writing the confirmation, you found it on Sony's site anyway? So disheartening.

Unfortunately, I could not attend Greg's farewell lunch due to meetings. When Jason is not around, I am insanely overbooked.

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Damn, here we thought it was going to be a FM pack, but we were wrong. I can't believe we let something so obvious and in our face go over our heads.

The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    5 stories in our eyes. The Moody Blues.

Given Rock Band having Dreams, Gold Dust Woman, Rhiannon and Landslide delisted back in April 2016 I'm not surprised the licensing is being very difficult.