Originally Posted by cdeamonk Go to original post
    Honestly do not see GWAR coming ever, mostly do to lyrical content.
    I don't lyrical content is particularly an issue, we did get Angel of Death after all. A song which had to be removed from GH Metallica solely because of the lyrical content.

Originally Posted by Grumble Volcano Go to original post
    I don't lyrical content is particularly an issue, we did get Angel of Death after all. A song which had to be removed from GH Metallica solely because of the lyrical content.
    Angel of Death if tame compared to GWAR extremely tame compared to some of their songs. Really if Angel of Death was not about the Holocaust I doubt many would find it offensive at all GWAR on the other hand.....

chris60119's Avatar Senior Member
    Honestly do not see GWAR coming ever, mostly do to lyrical content.
    They have plenty of songs that could be brought to RS. RS has many songs that you could say have lyrical content. Disturbed Down With The Sickness I believe I herd the singer say once on the radio that he is saying the F word over and over, but people think he just making noises, and Primus Wyonna's Big Brown Beaver isn't about a furry animal that cuts down trees with it's teeth.

Don't take this as I'm pointing fingers at you or anyone on here, but If something offends you. Don't buy it or listen to it, but don't ruin it for everyone else. Thats how I live my life.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by chris60119 Go to original post
    Don't take this as I'm pointing fingers at you or anyone on here, but If something offends you. Don't buy it or listen to it, but don't ruin it for everyone else. Thats how I live my life.
    Fully agree with this, personally not really offended by anything. I actually enjoy GWAR myself. I would agree that many songs in the library are about non PG subjects, not many shove it down your throat quite like GWAR does

I agree if you are offended do not listen to it or buy it. Rocksmith is ESRB rated T and they will most likely work to remain within that boundary. Which means it is a group the RS team is unlikely to pursue in my opinion anyway.

Fully agree with this, personally not really offended by anything. I actually enjoy GWAR myself. I would agree that many songs in the library are about non PG subjects, not many shove it down your throat quite like GWAR does

I agree if you are offended do not listen to it or buy it. Rocksmith is ESRB rated T and they will most likely work to remain within that boundary. Which means it is a group the RS team is unlikely to pursue in my opinion anyway.
    They've talked about this on the stream -- I believe it was Chris Woo, specifically. They aren't bound by that rating for DLC due to the disclaimer:
    [ESRB-2013] Teen Mild Fantasy Violence
    Mild Lyrics
    Music Downloads Not Rated by the ESRB

What modified/censored lyrics they have in the existing DLC are, as I recall, based on what the song publisher provides, not to fit a rating or at Ubi's preference. Now, the expected demand/projected sales will likely factor in, but beyond usual marketability the content doesn't disqualify it from consideration.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    For the record

Originally Posted by toymachinesh Go to original post
    For the record

See, I think its possible. Its just songs about blood and guts. 1/4 of RS DLC is about drugs.

Originally Posted by chris60119 Go to original post
    See, I think its possible. Its just songs about blood and guts. 1/4 of RS DLC is about drugs.
    All the good songs involve drugs

:P

See you learn something everyday Since I never played any of the RB or GH games I was completely unaware they had done DLC for those.

I think Gwar even won something for the song The Road Behind.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWKrM5h4QYw

Here is my all time favorite Gwar song!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6HIifwp4MM