As a real dutchman I would like to see some aircraft in real Dutch colours, because we fought very brave against an superior enemy.
    with out us Japan might have won the war you know
    So are there any aircraft in dutch colours (or dutch aircraft) so that I can defend our colonies in PF??

As a real dutchman I would like to see some aircraft in real Dutch colours, because we fought very brave against an superior enemy.
    with out us Japan might have won the war you know
    So are there any aircraft in dutch colours (or dutch aircraft) so that I can defend our colonies in PF??

Dutch?...who the hell are the dutch

Visit us at http://www.VF-11.com

Brewster F2A-2 aka B-339C/D , in general

Curtiss CW-21 should be also ready soon , if in release, few people know

i personaly would like to see on the next dev.update a fight betwenn Ki43-I and dutch B-339 over Singapoore

I only want to see it if we win
    and we will

"If there is one thing I cant stand, its people being predjudice aginst other people's cultures and the dutch."

Tater-SW-'s Avatar Senior Member
    There are already a bunch of Dutch skins for B-25s, P-40s, etc on il2skins.com. That's all it will take, plus a campaign that uses them. They'll be there, one way or another!

tater

MEGILE's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Don't see the Dutch!!!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok I will avert my eyes.

"Copper, you're smoking crack" - VF-11 Vadge

chris455's Avatar Senior Member
    I hope the Fokkers, errr, I mean the Dutch- make it in

Well said!!!

how do you get those pictures below your name and text??? (maybe bloody stupid question but I'm a bloody fool )with an URL? What's URL?? yaeh I'm a fool